SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
src
tbsp literally giving us less than 1 min of peter and rachel cause they know showing anymore will spoil the season? laugh out loud

I find it cute how when they are walking back they are both smiling and Rachel even has her little shoulders up all giddy. She's very smitten around Peter.motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 68 2498057887
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 pm

BAE Peter just posted on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm

He tagged her in the post? Is that usual?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:53 pm

wrossy78 wrote:He tagged her in the post? Is that usual?
Very unusual iirc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 pm

@wrossy78 This is his first time doing that. Bryan also tagged Rachel on IG on May 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 pm

wrossy78 wrote:He tagged her in the post? Is that usual?

Who knows what I s normal anymore motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 68 3806527698 . Some of the other guys have been hashtagging her name or using her name in posts and ig videos, but he has taken it a step further by tagging her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm

So doesn't really mean anything then laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Sharleen on Peter:

Peter, 31: Not so many developments with Peter this week but that’s to be expected. Rachel was a “smitten kitten” over Peter after their 1-on-1 so it’s safe to say he’s still sitting pretty. That said, I was not impressed by him saying in the Ellen Group Date “Never Have I Ever” game that he’d never even thought about having sex with Rachel. Some might think that’s a gentlemanly response, but seeing as how they had an entire day together, plus a fireworks makeout sesh, I just think he’s either lying or isn’t sexually attracted to Rachel. His answer gave me pause.

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-3-recap/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Take a look at the video again, watch when Rachel is sitting on Peter's lap how his neck and ears are turning red. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Hate to say it but I agree with sharleen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Oh god, people really are alarmed with that answer during a freaking GAME. Way too much thought into if Peter wants to have sex or not, IMO. IMO, sex isn't everything especially after having one date and getting to know each other for the past few days. Let Peter live! Rachel didn't care she was all over him during the night portion we got to see. If it was that big of a deal, I'm sure TPTB would've shown Rachel confronting Peter since they love the drama. I bet her father if he even watches this show probably liked Peter's answer anyway. laugh out loud jmo

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:18 pm

@A1day1 I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have not seen anything to indicate he is not attracted to her. He wouldnt have made it to F2 if he wasn't attracted to her. Charleen is also unspoiled, meaning she is likely not browsing online for HTD photos of watching their media appearances. Much of the reason why I do believe he is attracted to her is because of SM sleuthing and the stuff they chose not to air on TV. What they don't air is usually more compelling and informative than what they do. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons