SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm

IMHO Peter said he send the selfie to a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

And if the first spoiler isn't true and the second is, it could be a part of why he wasn't her chosen one, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm 26 and my peers and I think sending nudes and admitting to doing it is no biggie. no idea laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Sending nudes to your significant other isn't putting it on the internet. & if you get it from the right angle, no one will ever even know it's you laugh out loud

I can't begin to think how many people sending nudes to someone thinking it was only going to be seen by one person, was then seen by that persons bestie or after break up was seen by others and others It's talked about all the time. And then there is Elliot Spitzer. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm 26 and my peers and I think sending nudes and admitting to doing it is no biggie. no idea laugh out loud

& guys are a lot more willing than girls! In my experience sending nudes is a bigger deal to women than it is to men. They just be out here ready to whip it out at all times laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry, but once that nude is sent, a few people are seeing it IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. Okay but back to Peter, I'm still rooting for him, but that answer wasn't my favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Lara She liked it enough to bring him to the final 2, likely getting engaged to him laugh out loud. If being too respectful is the biggest mark against the guy, sign me up! All JMO

In the long run, none of it matters. I don't think she liked the sloppy seconds comment, but she brought Byron to final two and possibly/probably got engaged to him. It's just a piece of the puzzle to help us understand what her dynamics with these men were. One of the things we've heard Rachel say repeatedly post-filming is how confident she is that her man really, really loves her. It's one of the reasons I'm still leaning towards Bryan because I've seen Bryan show her how he's into her, whereas with Peter, you gotta search for it and you have to hope he's just being nervous or respectful when there are signs that he isn't, IMO. I think those little things could end up being a huge deal to Rachel. Or maybe not. It's all part of watching the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

@Ladybug82 On the same date, we got "sloppy seconds" and a potentially questionable response to a question in a game. Both men made it to the F2. I struggle to believe when deciding who she was going to marry, Rachel thought back to that one date on the Ellen show. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I'm 26 and my peers and I think sending nudes and admitting to doing it is no biggie. no idea laugh out loud

& guys are a lot more willing than girls! In my experience sending nudes is a bigger deal to women than it is to men. They just be out here ready to whip it out at all times laugh out loud

Yes, so we could very well be speaking a different language of generations.
To me, that would be a big deal. It's private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Did Peter do anything differently SM wise once the whole Bryan is F1 news came out? Just trying to watch the feet and actions. Any likes?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Sharleen likes Bryan, IMO. When she sticks to someone she'll compliment them forever. She's been iffy about Peter since day one, IMO.
She was pretty nice about him last ep and she was even asked about Peter not being interested in Rachel during their 1on1 and she brushed it off. I think his answer did give some people pause imo.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Ditto, in my experience. It must be expectations from contestants on this show, but irl, how Peter is acting seems very typical for many millennial guys. IMO. Lots of guys don't boldly initiate. Lots of guys will try to be "gentlemanly" at first, especially if they are interested. Again, based on experience, for a 31 year old man, Peter's actions seem consistent.

Back to Rachel, what is she willing to put up with, and what will she find to be deal breakers for her?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons