Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Post clues for the speculated F3. NO Discussion.

@Lost17 wrote:Just throwing this out there, beginning to change my mind towards Eric…craziness! cantstopl  A bit of a jumbled mess, sorry. Things off the top of my head and jmo-

For me not to see the end coming, Rachel’s pick would have to be someone other than Peter/Bryan. Interesting we have fans on two distinct courts-as per usual.
Everyone was led to believe Peter was F1, he was well liked and so many loved him… then ‘most’ everyone was led to believe it was Bryan-so a lot of that fandom dropped Peter and flipped to Bryan.

Then we have Eric, FROM LA! (hello easy shv’s!!) one of the first 4 guys to meet Rachel-not even on anyone’s radar (except a few) because he’s supposed F3 and he’s been in some of the season drama (I admit I fast forward through most of that, guess I shouldn’t have).  Her friends really liked him. I tried to find a vid of ATFR when Rachel met the 4 guys, can anyone point me to Eric’s?

Did Eric ever mention to Rachel anything about a miracle season? I went over and checked on his Instagram- right after his name he has Bachelorette 13 with a rose then “it’s Miracle Season” and hashtags it all the time. Even wore a t-shirt with those words on June 5 with
"When you're in your own lane...there is no traffic!"

How true that statement with everyone thinking the F1 is Peter or Bryan!
His IG is filled with potential F1 pics, quotes, etc! jmo
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/?hl=en

Studying SM we have those that think Peter is way OTT on his postings, Bryan not posting enough…and then there’s Eric-right in our face if you look-the miracle that Eric got to F1 despite the rumored spoilers. How tough that’d be to watch play out-the popular guys getting all the attention and you’re just biding your time till the end to finally be out in the open with your girl. Have to say he’s keeping it classy on his end. Love some of his postings.

Eric is smart and into fitness and a great athlete, which Rachel loves.

First one named as one of her F3 by Jimmy Kimmel.

I’m sure there’s tons more you all see that I don’t.

Sorry edits aren't working for me, trying again!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39783

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum