Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat May 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Discuss and sleuth filming schedule
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat May 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Filming should start soon since Bach Aussie S5 has finished filming. Not sure on the exact start date for filming but there will be likely info in the media when it does begin.

Kissing the single life goodbye! Sophie Monk arrives in Sydney using fake name as she goes into lockdown for Bachelorette filming

She's the first celebrity Bachelorette.

And Sophie Monk looks ready to kiss the single life goodbye, hurriedly rushing through Sydney airport on Saturday.

The 37-year-old singleton attempted to avoid attention and go undercover using the pseudonym 'Julia Pit' as she heads into lockdown for filming of The Bachelorette.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4547266/Sophie-Monk-arrives-Sydney-Bachelorette-filming.html#ixzz4iIHNQMQ4
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by reason on Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 pm

If the good lord spear life I want to watch this one. he he to see how this goes.
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Sounds like Sophie will be entering the mansion soon.  Hope we get some pics of her blokes arriving too!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4566272/Sophie-Monk-prepares-enter-Bachelorette-mansion.html

I wonder if Homebodii (underwear) will be a sponsor? How would they casually work that into a scene!
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 am

Sophie has entered the mansion.  Filming has begun.  Looking forward to some pap shots of her men, hopefully!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4612932/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-spotted-VAPING-mansion.html
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:40 am

@Bobette Thanks! Let the fun begin! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Discussed in Potential Contestants thread

I can't even begin to think of what type of men she will have.

The only things I know of her is what I have read in the tabloids when I am sitting in a waiting room. But two things I do know is she's 37 years and a smoker.

So I am assuming the guys will be aged between 30 - 45 years? Have we ever had contestants in that age range before? And how many man would reach those ages without some type of "baggage"? (Apologies - I hate that term "baggage" but I can't think of another word to describe it).

So I'm guessing that we will see more divorcees, single dads etc.

Also - the men that come on this show have pretty good bodies - they all seem to look after themselves. How many of them will want to date a smoker?

I have never smoked or even dated a smoker but a friend of mine did and after a couple of months she had to end it because she just couldn't stand the smell. I remember her saying it wasn't the taste when she kissed him because he used peppermints but when she ran her fingers through his hair she'd get great wafts of smokey smell - and she reckoned it seeped from his pores!

So do you think a super fit health conscious guy will want to date a smoker?

Also - because she is a celebrity - I think maybe d-listed but you Aussies will know better - how will she know the guys are truly there for her and not just trying to get a ride on her celebrity train.

It might have been better if they had announced her after they selected the men. At least this way she'll know they are truly looking for love and didn't just put their names down once they heard who the bachelorette was.

Anyway - all just thoughts!
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Possible filming schedule (to be updated/update with any info you find that has dates with event):

June 15 (Thurs) = Filming begins - Sophie said to have entered the mansion; more than 15 men on season (here)
pre-June 20 (Tues) = SD - first SD of season with Jarod Woodgate (here)
pre-June 23 (Fri) = SD or SQT - possible second SD of season with mystery man on beach (here)
pre-June 27 = GD - men seen with Sophie's family; Jarod on GD; could be 2nd GD of season or later (here, herehere)
June 30 (Fri) = SD or SQT - Man bun guy seen on date (here)
July 3 (Mon) = SD - vintage/retro-themed date with mystery man (here)
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella1268 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 am

So Looking forward to this....

Isabella1268

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 am

Sophie was on her IG this week liking things. Not sure if her or someone else is doing this but found it odd.

Also, the contestant who had the SD/SQT walking on the beach (Luke McLeod sleuthed by @LeapofFaith) is active on his IG @luke.mcleod today and posting IGvideos so looks like he may be eliminated already
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 am

Sophie photographed "returning from a mystery location" at the airport today, Saturday 29/07.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741714/The-Bachelorette-s-Sophie-Monk-spotted-Sydney-airport.html
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:44 am

Sophie has been filming for about 7 weeks.  Would this be the approximate time for HTDs?  If the papparazzi have the same restrictions they had for Matty's season (nothing identifying the final 4) that might explain the lack of recent pics...?
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum