Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 am

@Bobette wrote:Sophie has been filming for about 7 weeks.  Would this be the approximate time for HTDs?  If the papparazzi have the same restrictions they had for Matty's season (nothing identifying the final 4) that might explain the lack of recent pics...?
@Bobette yes HTDs should be filming or already filmed this week going by the timeline so far. 

It's been reported Sophie's season will have 12 episodes which is the same number as G's season. Given that Sophie started filming (~ June 15) and compared to G's season (filming began June 21), Sophie started filming her season a few days earlier than G's season did. 

So the timeline for filming should be just a few days ahead of last season which means for G's season, her FRC was filmed Aug 26 so Sophie's should end a bit sooner than that.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 am

Great, thanks!  In that case the photos of her arriving at the airport last Saturday may have been her returning from a HTD then.  
The article noted how content she looked which hopefully bodes well. thumbsup
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:47 am

IA about the photos of her likely returning from a HTD.

I think it bodes well. Either way I am sure going to be watching. I have a feeling Sophie will be a surprise and in a good way!

Bette AU is my fave series out of them all so I hope the ratings are awesome  yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 am

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum