SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 4:47 pm

All other Fan Threads here

Continue #24 here

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I agree but I am so very happy she and Nick found each other. I really like her more and more after the show. Too bad tptb edited her insecure and bossy but I think if they didn't do so, the show would be over after their 1-1 date. I remember even the non spoilers said she's the one after ep. 3. Anyway, I have the feeling Nick is so over this franchise. Interestingly Nick mentioned Love Connection on Twitter but nothing about the bachelorette. I am curious to see if he will live tweet in the future.
All Jmo.

I remember after that first date all of SM was basically like, yep it's her!  My guess is too though that aside from it being obvious Vanessa was his pick, IMO I think TPTB hid alot of their interactions because they really wanted to have the viewers think there was actually a real chance of his F1 rejecting him. They indirectly without saying it basically admitted to us the F1 being Vanessa when they announced the new lead before she even had been eliminated. They were saying yes he picks Vanessa but wait, watch, is she going to accept his propsal? (duh duh duh).  I'm not sure Nick and Vanessa will be initiating any talk about The Bachelorette themselves but when they've been asked together or individually about it recently they were very gracious and said only nice things. I don't think they are or will outright play "too good" or ignore the show but I do feel they are just getting lost in being with each other, starting up jobs/projects and seeing what the real world brings them. It's possible that Nick's tweet re Love Connection is more due to the host Andy Cohen who Nick struck up a friendship with after appearing on his show. IMO

chrissy1295 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Now how long will they stay in that hotel room before they venture out and are spotted by fans?

There are a few fan pics on IG from last night when they went out for dinner and today. Nick posted an IG story in a car and Vanessa talking about a sugar factory that they passed by :P And Vanessa posted them at an Italian bakery in her neighbourhood on her story.

mprssdbyu wrote:I actually thought they went to her uncle nightclub last night when I heard the loud music on Nick Instagram.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I think back to sleuthing during filming and that first Zero Gravity date pic with Nick and mystery girl "Vanessa." I kept trying to stay open and rational about it all since it was just one pic and no "in action" clips to refer to but since it is all done and over with I am admitting now that after seeing that one pic of Nissa, it stuck with me from then on that it HAD to be her. Just the look of joy and bliss on her face being in Nick's arms and the glow they had together hooked me right away. When there was speculation or trouble finding her in spoiler pics throughout filming it made me anxious that she might have been eliminated or no longer there by her choice for some reason. When RS F4 was released and her name popped up in it I got super hopeful and excited again which again at that moment seemed a bit ahead of myself as again I didn't know what their interactions looked like yet but it ended up being everything I hoped Nick could find in a woman and more so the mutual return of love and admiration she gave back. These past couple months that they have been free to openly share their love have been so fun to view and watch.

mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, had to share. One of the comments on the Instagram photo V posted, as always so many varying responses. I ran across this one.  "Damn, what toothpaste ya'll use" Màde me nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 3806527698

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by mistygracie74 Sat May 27, 2017 5:01 pm

I LOVE that picture of Nick & Vanessa! They are seriously the most beautiful young couple I've ever seen! Nick never looked happier, also what brand toothpaste do they use? laugh out loud! They have most beautiful smiles! handwave
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Brill wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa posted! nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1798915262

Nick and V look so happy and in love!!nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1f60d  nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1f48b  nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1f496  
I've honestly never seen Nick look so happy and content like he does with Vanessa nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 2848189344 nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 3698010375  nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 528399046

@vanessagrimaldi30 Reunited with my Americano #saturday #mtl

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 18646318_1391201534249845_7438054273365049344_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmfJgTFuN1/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
I have to quote this just to bring their photo forward!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!! nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1978086825 nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 4221814166 nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 2510690028 nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 3121233844 nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1868831199

bestbud! @Brill doing the same just to see Nick and V's happy faces in the new thread  nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 1f60d    

I keep looking at this photo of Nick and V again and again...because to me it's a picture of true happiness, contentment, and completeness... a feeling of "home"  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 5:26 pm

welcomesign @Bach/ette welcome to Nick and V's fan thread! Nick and Vanessa have been living together in LA these past few months and will continue to do so with their new place. They will also be spending time living together in Montreal as they are currently now doing (although LA more their current place of residence). So spending time and living/staying together in both countries  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Nick's gets to do his first Sunday lunch!!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's gets to do his first Sunday lunch!!!!!

cheerleader There is so much to look forward to with N&V.
1st Sunday lunch coming up Smiley plus exploring Montreal over the coming days. Maria's wedding and Peta&Maks wedding both in July. The No Better You fundraising event also in July.
Maybe we'll get a few peeks of their new place in LA. And not long after the show stopped airing, Nick gave a list of things he wanted them to experience. The only item left now is a vacation. He mentioned Hawaii would be a nice possibility.

Love looks good on them PINKHEART beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Isn't July when his family typically spends time at the lake house, too?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/#&gid=1&pid=1

https://www.instagram.com/#&gid=1&pid=1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 11:12 pm

So adorable! I love that Vanessa and Nick went shopping and Nick got to experience his first Italian Bakery in Montreal. It's wonderful seeing these two just living their lives and spending time together... even when buying delicious Italian bread... It really is the little things as Nick has said many times and is so true whether whether it is just driving in the car together or grocery shopping together... I can tell that Nick and V really enjoy being in each other's company and not only are they in love and love each other but they also truly like each other too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 am

Now I'm hungry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun May 28, 2017 1:44 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/857573/nick-viall-returns-to-montreal-to-visit-vanessa-grimaldi-s-family

"Another source told E! News Grimaldi is planning and organizing a July fundraiser for her charity No Better You. The source added that after she and Viall fly to Los Angeles, she will return to Canada for the event and does not plan on staying in Los Angeles permanently as of now."

I guess the source has forgotten to mention Nick will be joining Vanessa in her foundation's July fundraiser event...they make it sounds like she is breaking up with him, thus she is not staying in LA permanently...Vanessa has already mentioned she will be living in LA with Nick...if she is looking at staying in Montreal longer than necessary, I don't think she would have planned to leave with him when he is heading back to LA...did Nick or Vanessa say that in one of their interviews??
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 am

I don't pay attention to anything in media unless Vanessa or Nick themselves are heard saying it (and even being "quoted" in an article I don't pay too much mind to). As Vanessa herself said in her recent interview, the media say all kinds of stuff but she pays it no mind and N&V live their lives as they should IMO  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14