SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 pm

I love him. laugh out loud trolls beware Nick gives zero you know whats. It is so ridiculous to read the "so posed" comments. Hello? It's Instagram, the land of posed selfies. Show me any person's favorite and I will show you posed pics.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

summer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:35 pm

That Nick chose Vanessa has told me so much more about who Nick is as a person and the type of relationship he values. It takes a real man to see women as equals as Nick has done and especially in a relationship and with Vanessa I can see theirs is a relationship of equals in more than just word but in deed as well. I will never forget when Nick said to Vanessa "Thank you for choosing me". That was such a powerful moment to me and so rare that I will forever treasure because as much as he could, Nick made it an even playing field and he encouraged V to be herself and make her own choices irrespective of the 'rules' of the show and they are still doing the same today, making choices that best suit them as a couple. They have so much love and respect for each other to let each other shine in their individual pursuits and be who they are individually while still being a TEAM as they always said. It's a very mature and wonderful balance and to me defines a healthy relationship. Love them beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:40 pm

What I greatly admire about Vanessa is that, to me, she embodies femininity while simultaneously being a bold self-empowered woman. Some women are lost in this regard, thinking one needs to channel some degree of masculinity, somehow missing the fact, again IMO, that feminine force has its own powerful influence. It's rare to see a woman like a Vanessa on the show and oh so wonderful that circumstance brought her and Nick together.
They are such a great blend of mostly same with a dose of different to keep their ship on even keel. I think they elevate each other on so many levels.
beatingheart heartbeat

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:41 pm

V snapped and IGd Nick becoming the breath holding champ laugh out loud. I think he was over 2 minutes....I start to panic at 15 seconds.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Adorable IG videos from them. Hopefully someone brings them over soon. I cracked up at Vanessa casually going, "babe, you're turning purple." I also love that she calls him Nicholas sometimes. And of course Vanessa sews, using an old-fashioned machine no less.

What I greatly admire about Vanessa is that, to me, she embodies femininity while simultaneously being a bold self-empowered woman.

I feel like Vanessa is that combination of where she'll be the loving and supportive wife, mother, I can even see her doing the SAHM thing for years when her kids are really young, etc. but not to the extent of being a pushover and laying down for her partner.

Essentially she strikes me as the definition of someone who will feel blessed to have her partner but also know that they are equally blessed to have her. And that is why her and Nick's relationship on the show came across as it did and why some didn't care for her or saw her as combative (well and of course the editing did a piss poor job on showing the full picture of their relationship but that's neither here nor there).

Because Vanessa I feel always approached the situation as not just wanting Nick to pick her and decide she was right for him but was trying to decide if he was right for her. So because of that she wasn't afraid to ask tough questions and say what was on her mind whether it was something he wanted to hear or not.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 pm

And I love her calling him Nicholas! Doesn't his mother address him by Nicholas too?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:26 pm

I will admit I was a huge fan of Nick on Andi's season, not as much on Kaitlyn and he lost me for a bit post Kaitlyn. Over time I have come back - not sure where along the way....

I agree with others I find him more "grounded" with Vanessa - they go grocery shopping, shop at IKEA, he bought a car, and finally got an apartment (or so it seems) in LA.

I love the amount of time they have spent with their friends and family. And I like how they are both doing something that take time and effort - they support each other but are really doing it on their own. I like that he let her shine this week at the school (the girl from Global News said Nick was there as a special guest) but he let her have the floor/spotlight.

I also love how supportive both of their families are. His mom tags Vanessa in all her family posts and her family is constantly posting IG photos of support of them and sometimes just him. It is just nice to see Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Vanessa calling Nick 'Nicholas' is the cutest thing ever! These two are too adorable cloud nine heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 pm

I suspect Patrick and Nicholas together are a wee bit of a naughty mix and Vanessa may need to call them both by their full names from time to time.
Case in point: Pat is fully engaged in keeping time while Nick holds his breath making me think it was a bro challenge between these two.  After all V's vid ends with Nicholas being crowned so there must have been a 2nd.  Not Nick this time giggling Mind you, Pat came out on top in the fortune cookie fortune. First Nick then Pat posted the fortunes on SM.
Also case in point: in yesterday's "about town" vids, Patrick and Nick were wearing matching jackets - playing at "Twins" like Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Handful, I tell ya' rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 pm

I have been rewatching the Nissa coming together on The Bachelor today and it continues to be so striking how much quality and intelligence they brought out in their conversations. They've always had a wonderful balance of realism, intelligence, playfulness, passion and love with each other. And it is great to see it development even more so as they explore furthering their relationship outside of the bachelor bubble. The little snippets they share are just wonderful!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:45 am

sbolduc wrote:I will admit I was a huge fan of Nick on Andi's season, not as much on Kaitlyn and he lost me for a bit post Kaitlyn. Over time I have come back - not sure where along the way....

I agree with others I find him more "grounded" with Vanessa - they go grocery shopping, shop at IKEA, he bought a car, and finally got an apartment (or so it seems) in LA.

I love the amount of time they have spent with their friends and family. And I like how they are both doing something that take time and effort - they support each other but are really doing it on their own. I like that he let her shine this week at the school (the girl from Global News said Nick was there as a special guest) but he let her have the floor/spotlight.

I also love how supportive both of their families are. His mom tags Vanessa in all her family posts and her family is constantly posting IG photos of support of them and sometimes just him. It is just nice to see Smiley

Great point on Nick seeming more grounded with Vanessa. While I've always felt that Nick receives more criticism for his 'fame-seeking' ways than most of his Bach peers who do the same or worse (with less to show for it, too), I do find that he's reined back on the things that prompted those criticisms. I think he's found contentment in showing the more simple, domestic aspects of living/being with his fiance. There's also something to be said about the understated way he publicly shares his love for Vanessa. Maybe it's my bias talking, but I feel like his posts about Vanessa show enough affection without revealing too much and coming across like they're trying to prove something to the public.

And while Vanessa grounds Nick, I think he serves as a calming and reassuring influence on her. I got the impression from her interviews that the stress from the show (filming and airing) easily frazzled her, and Nick was there to relieve her worries and help her gain a better perspective. I imagine setting up her foundation was a new and stressful experience for her, so I wonder if Nick came through for her like he did then.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:29 am

crunchycheeto wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I will admit I was a huge fan of Nick on Andi's season, not as much on Kaitlyn and he lost me for a bit post Kaitlyn. Over time I have come back - not sure where along the way....

Great point on Nick seeming more grounded with Vanessa. While I've always felt that Nick receives more criticism for his 'fame-seeking' ways than most of his Bach peers who do the same or worse (with less to show for it, too), I do find that he's reined back on the things that prompted those criticisms. I think he's found contentment in showing the more simple, domestic aspects of living/being with his fiance. There's also something to be said about the understated way he publicly shares his love for Vanessa. Maybe it's my bias talking, but I feel like his posts about Vanessa show enough affection without revealing too much and coming across like they're trying to prove something to the public.

And while Vanessa grounds Nick, I think he serves as a calming and reassuring influence on her. I got the impression from her interviews that the stress from the show (filming and airing) easily frazzled her, and Nick was there to relieve her worries and help her gain a better perspective. I imagine setting up her foundation was a new and stressful experience for her, so I wonder if Nick came through for her like he did then.

IMO they have a kind of synchronicity, a way of calming & soothing each other.  During the season they simultaneously used touch and talk.  It's a communication style that each brought as individuals and together an inherent understanding flowed.  IMO this both grounds Nick and calms Vanessa.  It brought ease very early on in their relationship, an unspoken knowing, IMO, that freed each to be comfortably themself in the presence of the other. I think that is why their relationship deepened so rapidly, continues to do so, and why they are happy. They continue to excite each other as well.  Overall a very fruitful ongoing discovery process between two wonderfully quirky individuals.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14