SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 2:32 pm

coolangel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Cute poster on Vanessa's aunts ig....  https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkWL1ghvQk/

That's so adorable! heartbeat heartbeat

I will admit a part of me was scared if Nick's fiance's family would judge him based on the edit of the previous seasons. I now realize I had nothing to worry about. V's family and friends accepted Nick and welcomed him with open arms.  heartbeat  heartbeat

My heart melts everytime I see this video of V's nephew and niece cheering for Nick on DWTS.   cloud nine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkcSzSB_sx/?taken-by=catmcgregor

IMO if anyone is looking for a gold standard example of unconditional love Vanessa's inner circle is precisely that.  While the show aired her friends and family unconditionally supported her on SM and by doing so, by extension, supported Nick as her love interest.  They continue to show support and respect for the engaged couple.  That depth of positivity is such a welcome counterbalance to the unfortunate shady elements (tabloid fluff and trolls) that have, for some unknown reason, become a part of every season.  I PINKHEART the joyful way those close to Vanessa have embraced Nick and joined N&V in celebrating their new life.
 It's so "normal" Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 28, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 2:34 pm

This is absolutely adorable! So much love and support for Nick and Vanessa from those who matter most beatingheart

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 3 18644823_1716293865337421_8621609490476695552_n
Billysmom wrote:Cute poster on Vanessa's aunts ig....  https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkWL1ghvQk/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 28, 2017 2:49 pm

I confess I was stalking their ig for Sunday dinner pics, laugh out loud.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun May 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Speaking of supportive family members, I don't know if anyone caught Sam Viall's girlfriend posting this one hour after Nick posted his picture of Vanessa in bed. I thought it was hilarious.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 3 Screen12

Source: : https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmV4xIl5k3/?taken-by=anastasia_lasa
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 2:50 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 2:51 pm

^^^
rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 2:53 pm

@crunchycheeto I saw that too and thought it was so hilarious. I loved that Nick liked it as well giggling yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 28, 2017 3:25 pm

@Bach/ette she's not, but she started a foundation after the show to promote awareness and raise fund for soecial needs education. Nobetteryou.org.
I really admire her using fame to help a cause that's dear to her heart. I wish others will follow the same path.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 4:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick having Sunday lunch with Vanessa and her family!! To think they were talking about this on the show and now it's happening! Food, family, and love!  beatingheart

no idea I thought Sunday lunches were a 3 hour thing but it's been 4 HOURS and still no answers to important questions like:
Did nonni make Nick his fav - chicken cutlets?
Did grappa feature on the menu?
Did Vanessa get left overs?

waiting....

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm sure this lunch will be longer than normal due to the circumstances. Smiley

I'm going to guess, Grappa for sure, cutlets for sure, debating on the pasta. Maybe fettucini or the stuffed shells Vanessa teased Nick with on her Insta.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Speaking of supportive family members, I don't know if anyone caught Sam Viall's girlfriend posting this one hour after Nick posted his picture of Vanessa in bed. I thought it was hilarious.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 3 Screen12

Source: : https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmV4xIl5k3/?taken-by=anastasia_lasa

Looks like Sam has found himself an Italian girl too !
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14