SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by coolangel Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 am

sdmom wrote:^maybe he got hickie....( I can't believe what I just typed in a public forum....)
rofl  cantstopl

It's summer so he can't even wear scarves to cover them up!  Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

summer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Billysmom Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 am

Looks like lasagne was on the menu today.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BUp7VvGBezr/?taken-by=lucianomercuri
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

Stacia620 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^maybe he got hickie....( I can't believe what I just typed in a public forum....)

laugh out loud laugh out loud Well he must have one at all times, because he's been wearing his shirts like this.
I noticed it in another pic(blue denim), too when they were sight seeing in the car. I decided it must be cool or it's just the way he wears long sleeve button up shirts!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 29, 2017 11:11 am

Stacia620 wrote: Credit: @

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUp7_utjFbH/?tagged=thebachelor&hl=en

I have noticed lately that Nick is buttoning his shirt up all the way to the top. Is this a new fashion trend?

These two are so hawt!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:summer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 5 18646310

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmfJgTFuN1/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
But that photo!!!! sign heart Love love love them.
Radiates love. It looks to me like Nick has recently stopped crying with joy or relief. Whatever happens there can be no greater image of their love.
Ideally I want them to just get married/ elope this winter and move to their chosen city next year. Nothing on camera, all private except some official photos.
...on other news, since I was barely on sm for a few weeks I missed James Gunn liking one of my comments on Nick& V.  :shocked!:  High clap

HOT!!! and smart about their use of SM. This picture was retweeted and used in the tabloids so many times. They are a beautiful couple and are letting everyone know they are still together with one simple pic.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 am

And is it just wishful thinking on my part, or have the comments on Vanessa's ig now shifted to being predominantly positive?? Hope I'm not imagining this....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 29, 2017 11:35 am

There are so many pics of them with fans on IG! So much for people in Montreal leaving them alone. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUqfBJ3hEay/?taken-by=ananomani

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUqT_MiDotV/?taken-by=pranprans

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUnw0tWAo6v/?taken-by=irenebourhas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUoEThQDpsf/?taken-by=sweetenedgirl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUn1-DFlrU9/?taken-by=isha_arora_
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon May 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Billysmom wrote:And is it just wishful thinking on my part, or have the comments on Vanessa's ig now shifted to being predominantly positive?? Hope I'm not imagining this....

She turned off the comments on her latest IG pic because a vocal few were really hung up on her previous caption: "Happy Memorial Day, America!" As usual, some of the things being said about her were totally out of proportion. I want to say it was an honest mistake as she's Canadian, but I, personally, don't even think it was much of a mistake. Most Americans, afaik, commemorate this day (long weekend) by celebrating with backyard BBQs while still paying respect to fallen troops. If military families are going to be upset that it's not being commemorated in a more somber manner, I don't really think there's anything productive in directing their frustrations at a Canadian's Instagram account. JMO.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm

@mindless Poor Nick. Vanessa is still all smiles, but he seemed to have had enough by the end there.

I hope they have a great time while he is there and we get some day photos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 29, 2017 12:32 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Billysmom wrote:And is it just wishful thinking on my part, or have the comments on Vanessa's ig now shifted to being predominantly positive?? Hope I'm not imagining this....

She turned off the comments on her latest IG pic because a vocal few were really hung up on her previous caption: "Happy Memorial Day, America!" As usual, some of the things being said about her were totally out of proportion. I want to say it was an honest mistake as she's Canadian, but I, personally, don't even think it was much of a mistake. Most Americans, afaik, commemorate this day (long weekend) by celebrating with backyard BBQs while still paying respect to fallen troops. If military families are going to be upset that it's not being commemorated in a more somber manner, I don't really think there's anything productive in directing their frustrations at a Canadian's Instagram account. JMO.

I saw that mess unfold and I agreed completely with Pacozero that all the ones making a fuss were probably going to be at their Bar-B-Que's today and having a blast. I would have been understanding if I thought for a second any of these people were genuine and it wasn't purely just a bunch of spiteful and hateful a-holes with way too much time on their hand, so trolling this woman they don't know, is their idea of fun.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

I'm not American, so I don't get the outrage. I simply would think, that it's only polite to wish 'happy whateverdayyou'recelelebrating' to the country/its people, you live in, celebrates. But I'm thinking it's the usual, just looking for any reason to tear her down. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon May 29, 2017 1:26 pm

People will find any reason to be negative! I am American and I say Happy Memorial Day. Even though this day is not a happy day so to speak doesn't mean we can't say Happy when we refer to the holiday. I swear people are ridiculous! And yes, pacozero was on point with his comment by saying, "I guess all these commenters will be spending their day in somber reflection" laugh out loud so funny!!! It was nice of her to even post anything at all! Anyways, Nick and Vanessa look like they are having a good time! Good for them!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14