Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel Thanks I knew I had seen him but I could not recall the season. I think he's from Tennessee, too.

yes  all from the same part of the country except for Jared, N&V.  Missing from the pic are cupcake Chris and Jade.  

Not sure what your source is re:who sat where on the plane.  Snooped through IG and Shawn posted a pic from the plane.  He is across the aisle from K, K is beside someone wearing a grey t-shirt. Looks like she is in a row with only 2 seats.

V posted a quick IG vid from the plane.  She's playing with a mouse filter... looking cute.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7728
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm

@notarose wrote:
@mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel Thanks I knew I had seen him but I could not recall the season. I think he's from Tennessee, too.

yes  all from the same part of the country except for Jared, N&V.  Missing from the pic are cupcake Chris and Jade.  

Not sure what your source is re:who sat where on the plane.  Snooped through IG and Shawn posted a pic from the plane.  He is across the aisle from K, K is beside someone wearing a grey t-shirt. Looks like she is in a row with only 2 seats.

V posted a quick IG vid from the plane.  She's playing with a mouse filter... looking cute.
I was referring to Carly and Evan's wedding and the seating. I don't know about plane!

here it is

  http://www.eonline.com/news/861078/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-evan-bass-and-carly-waddell-get-married-in-mexico-amid-show-drama
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3416
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:51 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:
@notarose wrote:
@mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel Thanks I knew I had seen him but I could not recall the season. I think he's from Tennessee, too.

yes  all from the same part of the country except for Jared, N&V.  Missing from the pic are cupcake Chris and Jade.  

Not sure what your source is re:who sat where on the plane.  Snooped through IG and Shawn posted a pic from the plane.  He is across the aisle from K, K is beside someone wearing a grey t-shirt. Looks like she is in a row with only 2 seats.

V posted a quick IG vid from the plane.  She's playing with a mouse filter... looking cute.
I was referring to Carly and Evan's wedding and the seating. I don't know about plane!

here it is

  http://www.eonline.com/news/861078/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-evan-bass-and-carly-waddell-get-married-in-mexico-amid-show-drama

OH, sorry giggling Thanks for clarifying.
I think there are inaccuracies in the article. I checked Luke/Vinnie IG and they both posted insta stories last night from places other than Mexico. No reason to pretend to be elsewhere as some Bach nation guests haven't hidden the fact they were there. Guess we'll only know once the wedding airs.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7728
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:32 pm

The invite stuff from the article was old. I did notice that Jaclyn Swartz put something on Twitter about Millsy uninviting her. It may have been that they downsized post-BIP issues, or that was specific to her for some reason. I know her and Carly are friends.

So curious about the dynamics at the wedding.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Jane81 wrote:The invite stuff from the article was old. I did notice that Jaclyn Swartz put something on Twitter about Millsy uninviting her. It may have been that they downsized post-BIP issues, or that was specific to her for some reason. I know her and Carly are friends.

So curious about the dynamics at the wedding.

Me too! I'm sure some were on the guest list but decided not to go.   I smiled when I saw V and K standing close by for the pose of picture. I'm hoping both being Canadians, they enjoyed getting to know each other somewhat...ha ha even to Nick's and/or Shawn's dismay. I'm not suggesting bosom buddies! I just recall V saying K and S were her favorite couple because they seemed real. I'm sure a lil biased was part of that answer and she hadn't seen a season in full of anyone.
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3416
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:
Jane81 wrote:The invite stuff from the article was old. I did notice that Jaclyn Swartz put something on Twitter about Millsy uninviting her. It may have been that they downsized post-BIP issues, or that was specific to her for some reason. I know her and Carly are friends.

So curious about the dynamics at the wedding.
Me too! I'm sure some were on the guest list but decided not to go.   I smiled when I saw V and K standing close by for the pose of picture. I'm hoping both being Canadians, they enjoyed getting to know each other somewhat...ha ha even to Nick's and/or Shawn's dismay. I'm not suggesting bosom buddies! I just recall V saying K and S were her favorite couple because they seemed real. I'm sure a lil biased was part of that answer and she hadn't seen a season in full of anyone.

I think the pic is a good example of how people move on from the show and just build/live their every day lives.

This is the first of many weddings on N&V's social calendar. Hoping they get to try out some of the dance moves V helped Nick practice during DWTS. Would love to see their fire :yes:
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7728
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by happydays on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:44 pm

V gets along with everybody. I'm sure she chatted to Shawn and Kaitlyn a bit.

happydays

Posts : 291
Join date : 2016-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Zashi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi Everyone!!!! What is the source of the group pic?

Zashi

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 pm

welcomebanner @Zashi. The source is posted below the picture "Source"

@Zashi wrote:Hi Everyone!!!! What is the source of the group pic?  

@coolangel wrote:A group pic I never thought I would see..  giggling  giggling Everyone looks great IMO.  yes


Source



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44169
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:01 am

:Welcome  @zashi

Another airport fan pic

Carley Swan @swanyy_06
Not proud of it.. but definitely did some "fan girling" today at the airport. #TheBachelor

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ericaaaa276/status/876669846787903488
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7728
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Any football fans? This is a football piece - rather long - with a few quotes from Nick.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000815483/article/why-you-should-root-for-the-green-bay-packers
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7728
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Billysmom on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Chicago? Wisconsin?
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 676
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum