Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 pm

adf23 wrote:
emusha wrote:this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip

I did think it was odd that the same lame crew from the Ashton/Mila date was put back together for the mud wrestling one.  
yup! and with the women from bip being thrown into the mix i'm now more convinced that the same crew is being put on the gimmicky/drama-filled date for a reason... notice neither bryan, will, peter, Josiah were put on that date while bryce, lee (second level drama after waboom and blake got off). I find it interesting that Kenny and Dean are back on the wacko date again... after the ashton/mila date. And I also found it interesting that Eric - an F3 i.e. real contender imo got put on this date after Rachel had told the women that he's the one she is most interested in. But then! it turns around and he becomes the target of drama ...I am really sensing a LOT of production and scripting for this... all jmo
avatar
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 pm

emusha wrote:
adf23 wrote:
emusha wrote:this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip

I did think it was odd that the same lame crew from the Ashton/Mila date was put back together for the mud wrestling one.  
yup! and with the women from bip being thrown into the mix i'm now more convinced that the same crew is being put on the gimmicky/drama-filled date for a reason... notice neither bryan, will, peter, Josiah were put on that date while bryce, lee (second level drama after waboom and blake got off). I find it interesting that Kenny and Dean are back on the wacko date again... after the ashton/mila date. And I also found it interesting that Eric - an F3 i.e. real contender imo got put on this date after Rachel had told the women that he's the one she is most interested in. But then! it turns around and he becomes the target of drama ...I am really sensing a LOT of production and scripting for this... all jmo

This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29325
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Reality Steve said it was a very fake season as well with all the behind the scene deals to get to paradise. Rachel was focused on Peter and Bryan anyways so I guess it didn't really matter.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Hmm...well.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29325
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:23 pm

@A1day1 Can you post the link to where he said that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

And again like many other things this season, I'm left asking why?  no idea
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 8195
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Imo if u pay attention you can very clearly "see the seams" i.e. the inner workings of those bip deals. The added layer imo is that probably more and more people getting on this show 'for self-promotion' purposes as their primary goal.

so far the producer puppets are obvious imo - blake, waboom, lee, bryce. whatever they do is questionable to me at this point. if it's true the villain hat gets passed around this season like ch? said...I bet everyone was being egged on with some future opportunity they could get 

I bet there will be more coming with people who are promised the bach gig later on in the season (reminds me of when on Andi's season the guys were sitting around talking negatively about Nick or on Jojo's season the guys sitting around talking negatively about Jordan). 

I wouldn't be surprised if there's also a crop of guys who Rachel is so-so about who go far till F6 or even F4 (Dean) but then get BIP dangled in front of them.

all imo
avatar
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 pm

You never see Raven say that Eric was the one that Rachel was most interested in. You just hear her. In fact the whole who is not here for the right reasons you hear Eric name but you don't see anyone actually saying it. A lot of splice and dice IMO.


Last edited by Rosepetal on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rosepetal

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

And again like many other things this season, I'm left asking why?  no idea
If Rachel really is as into Peter as she seems, you have to make drama somehow.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jjjami on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Personally, I don't really care. Just like other reality TV shows, of course, it's scripted. I can definitely see the strategies that they are using for some of the men this season. Like @emusha mentioned productions puppets for BIP. 

However, the two things I wanted were to be entertained and to watch the romantic progression of Rachel and her F1 over the course of the season and that's what I'm getting. To be honest most of the franchise now is maybe 80% entertainment and 20% romance, you kind of need mostly the entertainment factor for majority of the audience to give a d*mn. 

There are obviously a few things that have me concerned like whatever whaboom is and the blatantly obvious cr*p that they are pulling with Lee. 

Looks like this episode is going to be hilarious from the sneak peeks so far. 

ETA: Honestly, so far it seems like the only people Rachel is into are Dean/Bryan/Peter and I'm assuming going by the spoilers, Eric eventually. The rest of them are hardcore in the friend zone, might as well use them for drama.  giggling


all JMO

jjjami

Posts : 304
Join date : 2017-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:05 am

jjjami wrote:Personally, I don't really care. Just like other reality TV shows, of course, it's scripted. I can definitely see the strategies that they are using for some of the men this season. Like @emusha mentioned productions puppets for BIP. 

However, the two things I wanted were to be entertained and to watch the romantic progression of Rachel and her F1 over the course of the season and that's what I'm getting. To be honest most of the franchise now is maybe 80% entertainment and 20% romance, you kind of need mostly the entertainment factor for majority of the audience to give a d*mn. 

There are obviously a few things that have me concerned like whatever whaboom is and the blatantly obvious cr*p that they are pulling with Lee. 

Looks like this episode is going to be hilarious from the sneak peeks so far. 

ETA: Honestly, so far it seems like the only people Rachel is into are Dean/Bryan/Peter and I'm assuming going by the spoilers, Eric eventually. The rest of them are hardcore in the friend zone, might as well use them for drama.  giggling


all JMO
Any chance Rachel brought Eric to the end out of guilt? Like, maybe she didn't want to face the scrutiny of not bringing any man of color to the end?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:07 am

@Bach/ette I think that is why she is crying in that beautiful dress because he goes home at final 3 IMHO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum