SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am

reason wrote:@umngirl I think he did not want to tell about his time with her nor what he thinks sexually.  I would pass answering if it was  me so I have no problem with that. IMHO

@Reason, I've thought about this a few times during the night and the only thing that keeps coming to my mind is when Peter told Rachel that his dad would be watching and he was Peter's biggest fan. Could he have answered that question the way he did while trying to respect his dad ( parents) ?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 am

Maybe because Rachel is so close with the producers that they basically told her how the edit was going to be - basically all the moments with Peter would be edited out and cut as to not give a clue of him being F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 am

@LoveDovez That is what I am getting at too, he maybe respecting his father and Rachel at the same time. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 am

reason wrote:@LoveDovez That is what I am getting at too, he maybe respecting his father and Rachel at the same time. IMHO

It's the only thing that makes any sense to me.Then there was Alex that answered the same way, could it just boil down to it being a culture thing? I can see Peter explaining his answer to Rachel if she in fact had any questions about it and maybe they were all told how to answer the question lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 am

@LoveDovez you never know, I would suggest that you all go into the fan forum and take a look at a video just post there and listen to it. It really give me the answer and I am Peter train until the end of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:30 am

At this point all I see her is being very into her F2. I see signs that both could or could not be the F1 but its still very early in the season. We still have a few weeks before Bryan even gets his first 1:1, he didn't even get a date last week. The fact that he is clearly in the running speaks volumes. But I don't have a horse in this race so look forward to seeing who starts leading (IMHO) the next few weeks. Right now if I had to pick I would say Bryan by a nose...

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:At this point all I see her is being very into her F2.  I see signs that both could or could not be the F1 but its still very early in the season.  We still have a few weeks before Bryan even gets his first 1:1, he didn't even get a date last week. The fact that he is clearly in the running speaks volumes.  But I don't have a horse in this race so look forward to seeing who starts leading (IMHO) the next few weeks.  Right now if I had to pick I would say Bryan by a nose...

Yup, same. I've never doubted Rachel being into Peter. It's Peter being into Rachel and being the guy who she confidently said "really, really, really loves me" that I'm just not seeing yet. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 am

reason wrote:@LoveDovez you never know, I would suggest that you all go into the fan forum and take a look at a video just post there and listen to it.  It really give me the answer and I am Peter train until the end of the show.

Thanks @Reason. I'm headed there now and I agree until I see her tell some other man they are her F1 I'm still thinking it's Peter.. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

My thoughts on the episode: :drama :drama Muscleman :drama :thud :dramaMuscleman :drama :drama

The center 'Thud' emoji represents Anthony's 1-1.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

After reading all the posts, I feel we might be venturing into the great Jef/Arie showdown of 2017. :stirthepot
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 am

@LoveDovez I know longer will debating to me Peter is final 1.  I am the duck in this group, as of now letting the postings be water running off my back.  I dont drink so cant get a glass of wine, but will have me a cup of English tea and watching the sleuthing pass me by, because I have finally made up my mind Peter wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:07 pm

truelovealways wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
truelovealways wrote:The number one reason I think that Bryan is final 2 is because they have really taken the time to show us any significant conversations between the two of them. Right now at this point in the show really  things we know about him are that he's Colombian and that he likes to stick his tongue down Rachel's throat. That is usually a final 2 hot physical edit jmo

And I remember these same exact arguments about Roberto during Ali's season. All they do is make out, we're seeing any conversations between them, we don't know anything about Roberto. JMO.
Yes, but even at this point in the show we saw some conversation between Roberto and Ali with some substance. And, we saw how much Ali was taken with him. Week 1 all we saw between them was making out, week 2 he was invisible because he didn't get a date, this week when he finally gets a date all they show us is 2 seconds of him saying some smooth lines to her and more making out.

Another thing about Roberto and Ali's season although he got a mainly physical edit the show still featured their story every episode. Week 2 Roberto didn't get a date either but they showed us interaction between them during the cocktail party.

Last week we had no interaction between Bryan and Rachel

Blame the editors. It is what it is. I am sure there was plenty of conversation between Bryan and Rachel and it was not shown. Otherwise, Rachel must be sex crazed and Bryan must be giving her something really good and I simply don't believe that is all there is between them. I don't. That is ridiculous to think every time the woman sees this man she or he say hi and go into jump each other bones phase.
So for whatever reason, TPTB are showing the edit they want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Jmack wrote:Maybe because Rachel is so close with the producers that they basically told her how the edit was going to be - basically all the moments with Peter would be edited out and cut as to not give a clue of him being F1!

I seriously doubt this would ever be the case. Ever. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10