Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rachelisqueen on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Yes it's RS. What are these rumors that F1 is jealous can anyone give a source?

rachelisqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Jmack wrote:This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

I read his newest blog and he said that he dropped Peters name on May 17th, production knew so they have coached her to say anything in interviews that sound like Peter or the other guys. This has become a cluster and if production fed RS the false info on purpose they may find some backfiring occurring considering how popular Peter became so quickly and particularly if he doesn't end up as the next Bach IMO.

Is anyone who watches the AUS Bach getting flashbacks to Nikki or Matty? I have a feeling this was all planned by producers from start to finish imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

This week though, I was captivated by Alex not from his dancing but from being dorky on rubix cube to his conversation with Rachel about where the eyes go laugh out loud  Who knows how far he goes but boy he's been fun to watch with all the fake drama that happened this week etc.

Alex and Rachel about the eyes had to make the gif

Source my gif
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:41 pm

@SunnyRachel wrote:Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

This week though, I was captivated by Alex not from his dancing but from being dorky on rubix cube to his conversation with Rachel about where the eyes go laugh out loud  Who knows how far he goes but boy he's been fun to watch with all the fake drama that happened this week etc.

Source my gif

I love Alex! He's dorky in the most adorable way. Plus, the thing about the eyes sounded like a line, but that probably wasn't his intention. He probably just wanted to be like, "BTW, fun fact..." and it turned out to be really sweet and swoon-worthy.
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by North on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 pm

@crunchycheeto wrote:
@SunnyRachel wrote:Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

Source my gif

I love Alex! He's dorky in the most adorable way. Plus, the thing about the eyes sounded like a line, but that probably wasn't his intention. He probably just wanted to be like, "BTW, fun fact..." and it turned out to be really sweet and swoon-worthy.

I agree -- love Alex so far! I find it hilarious that this guy, who admits on the Ellen Show that he peed in the pool and has previously sent "classy" nudes, has charmed so many people. He has an easy way about himself...can't wait to see more!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 am

@North, he was a competitive swimmer in college, I have a feeling that many have peed in the pool rather than leaving the pool during training.

I told me hubby that and he said, well yeah, that is why they put chlorine in there right?

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9875

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 am

@stuckinsc wrote:@North, he was a competitive swimmer in college, I have a feeling that many have peed in the pool rather than leaving the pool during training.

I told me hubby that and he said, well yeah, that is why they put chlorine in there right?

cantstopl Your hubby is funny.

MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I just had to watch that group date on the Ellen Show again only because I love it. Peter killed me when he said he was as nervous as sh*t just before curtain call ....LOL .He's so dang hot..And his jealousy was showing just a tad bit over that date rose. And BTW , he sure looks good in blue ...cheerleader  
What a hunk  .....
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:33 am

Does anyone realize that while Eric is having his melt down Peter and Rachel is missing?
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:53 am

@reason wrote:Does anyone realize that while Eric is having his melt down Peter and Rachel is missing?

Yes we think it might have been during their filming time.
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 4524

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am

@Judiful wrote:I just had to watch that group date on the Ellen Show again only because I love it. Peter killed me when he said he was as nervous as sh*t just before curtain call ....LOL .He's so dang hot..And his jealousy was showing just a tad bit over that date rose. And BTW , he sure looks good in blue ...cheerleader  
What a hunk  .....

Haha yes I noticed! And Rachel said that she liked a little bit of cursing... I haven't heard Bryan saying any , but you can CMIIW Smiley
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm not really following to closely what's happening with the NBA playoffs only what the series is at, if someone can confirm if there will be game 5, after tonight's game that would be great. Then we'll know if there is an epi on Monday or not. TYIA

Kinda funny Rachel's ex is part of the reason to determine if there will be an epi on Monday or not. Smiley

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42168

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top