SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Yes it's RS. What are these rumors that F1 is jealous can anyone give a source?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Jmack wrote:This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

I read his newest blog and he said that he dropped Peters name on May 17th, production knew so they have coached her to say anything in interviews that sound like Peter or the other guys. This has become a cluster and if production fed RS the false info on purpose they may find some backfiring occurring considering how popular Peter became so quickly and particularly if he doesn't end up as the next Bach IMO.

Is anyone who watches the AUS Bach getting flashbacks to Nikki or Matty? I have a feeling this was all planned by producers from start to finish imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

This week though, I was captivated by Alex not from his dancing but from being dorky on rubix cube to his conversation with Rachel about where the eyes go laugh out loud  Who knows how far he goes but boy he's been fun to watch with all the fake drama that happened this week etc.

Alex and Rachel about the eyes had to make the gif
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 CCBLfOE
Source my gif

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:41 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

This week though, I was captivated by Alex not from his dancing but from being dorky on rubix cube to his conversation with Rachel about where the eyes go laugh out loud  Who knows how far he goes but boy he's been fun to watch with all the fake drama that happened this week etc.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 CCBLfOE
Source my gif

I love Alex! He's dorky in the most adorable way. Plus, the thing about the eyes sounded like a line, but that probably wasn't his intention. He probably just wanted to be like, "BTW, fun fact..." and it turned out to be really sweet and swoon-worthy.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
SunnyRachel wrote:Her final two seem to be Peter and Bryan just the way she treats them. It will be interesting who she picks and all.

Source my gif

I love Alex! He's dorky in the most adorable way. Plus, the thing about the eyes sounded like a line, but that probably wasn't his intention. He probably just wanted to be like, "BTW, fun fact..." and it turned out to be really sweet and swoon-worthy.

I agree -- love Alex so far! I find it hilarious that this guy, who admits on the Ellen Show that he peed in the pool and has previously sent "classy" nudes, has charmed so many people. He has an easy way about himself...can't wait to see more!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 am

@North, he was a competitive swimmer in college, I have a feeling that many have peed in the pool rather than leaving the pool during training. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

I told me hubby that and he said, well yeah, that is why they put chlorine in there right?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 am

stuckinsc wrote:@North, he was a competitive swimmer in college, I have a feeling that many have peed in the pool rather than leaving the pool during training. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

I told me hubby that and he said, well yeah, that is why they put chlorine in there right?

cantstopl Your hubby is funny.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I just had to watch that group date on the Ellen Show again only because I love it. Peter killed me when he said he was as nervous as sh*t just before curtain call ....LOL .He's so dang hot..And his jealousy was showing just a tad bit over that date rose. And BTW , he sure looks good in blue ...cheerleader  
What a hunk  .....

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:33 am

Does anyone realize that while Eric is having his melt down Peter and Rachel is missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:53 am

reason wrote:Does anyone realize that while Eric is having his melt down Peter and Rachel is missing?

Yes we think it might have been during their filming time.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am

Judiful wrote:I just had to watch that group date on the Ellen Show again only because I love it. Peter killed me when he said he was as nervous as sh*t just before curtain call ....LOL .He's so dang hot..And his jealousy was showing just a tad bit over that date rose. And BTW , he sure looks good in blue ...cheerleader  
What a hunk  .....

Haha yes I noticed! And Rachel said that she liked a little bit of cursing... I haven't heard Bryan saying any , but you can CMIIW Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm not really following to closely what's happening with the NBA playoffs only what the series is at, if someone can confirm if there will be game 5, after tonight's game that would be great. Then we'll know if there is an epi on Monday or not. TYIA

Kinda funny Rachel's ex is part of the reason to determine if there will be an epi on Monday or not. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10