SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:13 am

I just watch the Ellen date again and Rachel groan in Peter's lap while he Peter said Oh God, then Rachel said I am not going to get up. Intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:18 am

Omg he said "OH GOD" like in a bad way like get off of me girl? @reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 am

Jmack wrote:Omg he said "OH GOD" like in a bad way like get off of me girl? @reason

Not @reason, but not in a bad way. More like "I'm a little aroused. Don't go" type of way. Sort of debunking the whole I never thought about having sex with Rachel, type of way.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 am

@Jmack Not at all. He groaned and said "I love your hugs." Then cut to an ITM and Rachel said "I'm not gonna get up." She was completely in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:15 am

Bach/ette wrote:The only thing I know for sure is that next season, I'm going pure. No spoilers. I don't wanna get too invested like I did with Peter laugh out loud

Well I was unspoiled and got invested anyway Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:58 am

sooo.. after watching the ellen clip for the hundredth time.. kinda noticed something, might be nothing but my shipper heart is going with #pachel all the way laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Screen16
okay, so in this pic is Happy Peter right after hugging rachel

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Screen17
then, Jealous Peter? reaction after rachel hugs will cause he has to sea her do PDA with other guys for the first time?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Screen18
Right after Bryan said the "she's a great kisser" comment before it really sunk in, peter still laughing along

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 40 Screen19
then after realising what Bryan said, Will and Peter both have the same language, stop smiling, look down, uncomfortable. Cause JEALOUSY maybe?? laugh out loud

Anyways, even though pachouli might not be real (I am still sure Rachel chose peter tho cause #teamgap), thought this small signs of jealous peter was different and interesting

source
*mods let me know if i posted anything wrong and will change it

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 am

Totally missed the Rachel/Peter interaction after the Ellen date ( my husband talks at the most inappropriate times). no no Anyone know if there is a clip of it w/o watching the show again. I still believe F1 is Peter!:Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 am

Thanks @truelovealways, oh emmm geee, they're so cute!! She's pretty much throwing herself in his arms laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks @truelovealways, oh emmm geee, they're so cute!! She's pretty much throwing herself in his arms laugh out loud

Yeah, and she likes the guy to make the moves   giggling Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am

Max64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks @truelovealways, oh emmm geee, they're so cute!! She's pretty much throwing herself in his arms laugh out loud

Yeah, and she likes the guy to make the moves   giggling Hugesmile
Yes she says one thing but she's acting another way imo. Either way you slice it, she takes Pete to f2 even though she's doing all the chasing, or most of it imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

Hi all. I just watched Ep 3 and then read RS and wth just happened. I was firmly on the pachel train but could admittedly never figure out why they had his 1on1 in Ep 1. This show has a formula they stick to but Rachel kept saying this is a season of 1st so maybe they were changing things up. But I'm not sure if I can say this in this thread but if you look at Bryan's Insta it kind of reminds me of Robbies from Jojos season IMO. Lots of pics with the other guys, lots of pics of the show and the rose in the profile. That for me has always been a flag for F2 IMO so I'm so confused right now, I don't know what to say. I was actually enjoying this season.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck