SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 Screen14
From Peters Instagram story posted this morning  https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/?hl=en

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 am

Max64 wrote:
see2love wrote:If I lived in Madison, I would go to every class he teaches just to flirt and sleuth. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 3806527698

laugh out loud I'd join you!  Anyone know where Rachel is today?
Think she's in paradise today for Carly and Evan's wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:47 am

truelovealways wrote:
Max64 wrote:
see2love wrote:If I lived in Madison, I would go to every class he teaches just to flirt and sleuth. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 3806527698

Well darn!  Anyone know if this picture is of Peters home??  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am

@Max64 Well he is not with Rachel he has a bootcamp today !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am

Max64 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Well darn!  Anyone know if this picture is of Peters home??  laugh out loud
:yes: it is his home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 am

is there anything in there that we might have seen on at Rachel's home? You never know we may uncover #cushiongate or #pillowgate rofl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 am

In spite of RS, the thing that still has me in Peter's camp is her promise ring....they went shopping together on his hometown date, so until I see that date with my own eyes I will believe he bought the ring for her then. I also would not put it past TPTB to allow Rachel to happily announce she is engaged if they were going to "Plant" an opposing spoiler that Bryan is F1 to try to upset the apple cart to create suspense for the season!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am

truelovealways wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Okay.... anyone know Bryan's whereabouts????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:07 am

Luvstruck wrote:In spite of RS, the thing that still has me in Peter's camp is her promise ring....they went shopping together on his hometown date, so until I see that date with my own eyes I will believe he bought the ring for her then. I also would not put it past TPTB to allow Rachel to happily announce she is engaged if they were going to "Plant" an opposing spoiler that Bryan is F1 to try to upset the apple cart to create suspense for the season!!!

I asked on another thread, but do we have a pic of said ring?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 am

@sophienette
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 Img_0619
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 51 Img_0620
https://instagram.com/p/BU2aIP8ggDF/
https://instagram.com/p/BU2ZjYNAVFY/

Last edited by truelovealways on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Pictures must have source links!  Not sure why this has to be said as much as it does. Everything must be proper sourced or they'll be deleted.  

I'm not taking time to tag everyone and ask at this point.  Either go back and add them now or I'm deleting several posts.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck