SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:47 pm

kokopolo wrote:Guys... these photos of Peter... drooling

https://instagram.com/p/BVKnVE5Fhvk/

What's for dinner? I'd like a Peter. drooling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by rapfaebae22 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Hey guys! Been lurking here the past few days since the 2nd RS spoiler came out and decided to start chiming in. I'm so in love with the idea of these 2 together--kind of feels like they're legit soulmates--and my Pachel heart keeps clinging on to a couple of things. One thing in particular that I keep clinging on to is this comment on Peter's instagram picture that he liked:

"k.a.farai Love is not only a feeling but, a choice. I hope rachel picks you. And, I hope you chose her as well. The universe makes no mistakes in bringing what's meant to be together. If this love is so, may the most high give you and rachel the highest sweetest of favour always beloved, @therachlindsay @peterkrauswi"

He could have just liked this to throw us off or maybe he just really liked the writing, but I like to think that he liked it because he believed what she was saying and was confirming Pachel. Maybe that's wishful thinking but IDC. He's also liked a bunch of IG videos of their first one-on-one.

Another thing I keep clinging to is the ring. As the pictures suggest, Peter bought her a golden ring on his HTD and now Rachel's been wearing the ring since the engagement. It's just too much of a coincidence and I'm convinced that the ring she's wearing is the one he bought her. Right?!

I think somebody mentioned this earlier, but on GMA when they're showing the clip of the guys dancing at Ellen, Rachel's face visibly lights up when Peter comes on screen. Also, she's really been glowing in all of her interviews and the look on her face reminds me of the way she looked during their one-on-one. Just totally smitten.

I'm definitely with y'all in that I'm still 98% convinced that Pachel is endgame and that they end up together. Sometimes I doubt it here and there just because of the rumors and all of the weird sm activity going on but #TeamPachel!!

Last edited by rapfaebae22 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Peter started following Aaron Rodgers 2hrs ago. Just keeping tabs in case anyone wants to know. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:26 pm

This is a FAN Forum for Rachel and Peter. Other contestants are not allowed to be discussed. Any speculation sleuthing or negative comments involving other contestants do not belong here. Posts have been deleted.

If you are new to our forum, please take the time to read the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:04 pm

kokopolo wrote:Guys... these photos of Peter... drooling

https://instagram.com/p/BVKnVE5Fhvk/

Any guess when this was taken? Recent or old?

ETA never mind, he looks clean shaven so I guess it's an old one

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:30 pm

rapfaebae22 wrote:Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.
it is in one of the video interviews from another media outlet, not the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm

@sophienette do you happen to have a link on it? Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:12 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@sophienette do you happen to have a link on it? Thank you

sorry I haven been keeping them! Off to bed but will look tomorrow if noone did. It's on YT for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 pm

I must be one of the only people on the forum who still has faith in #Pachel laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:24 pm

@A1day1 Nah, I'm with you. Keep the faith. It's only over till the FRC.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm still holding out the faith! I try (not always successfully) to be unbiased when it comes to sleuthing and actual facts. But other than that, I'm riding with these two till the wheels fall off.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck