SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I watch the last RC and when Rachel comes in damn that man lick his lips again while peeking around at her.  Swoon is it.  Sorry I just had to come say that I cant get off that train. IMHO giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:46 pm

I won't believe they aren't together until the final rose ceremony laugh out loud laugh out loud At least they both look happy! But I'm still suspicious of the double spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

A1day1 wrote:I must be one of the only people on the forum who still has faith in #Pachel laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Nah, I'm rolling with these two till the end, whether it's bitter or sweet. Until then I will enjoy whatever tidbits we get onscreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm still on the boat. I ain't see nothing yet to sink it. So I'm riding the waves with some caution.Hugesmile

It's #GapTeethSeason.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 pm

We still got the Fantasty Suite date. I hope it gets a little hot there with them. :fanningfan Where is the location for the FSD?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

This is a FAN thread. So the question and subsequent discussion is not appropriate in this thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:36 pm

MissSid wrote:
A1day1 wrote:I must be one of the only people on the forum who still has faith in #Pachel laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Nah, I'm rolling with these two till the end, whether it's bitter or sweet. Until then I will enjoy whatever tidbits we get onscreen.

I'm in!!! bestbud! And I feel good about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

I said it in the poll thread that I think Peter is Rachel's F1, and I still believe that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Peter and Rachel posted a couple of minutes apart on IG tonight. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 am

I'm still team Petal for sure!

Okay did anyone else think his "family nights" post was romantic leaning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 am

Sorry y'all been MIA tonight (went to the Chainsmokers concert for my birthday laugh out loud!) anyways just catching up and saw that I heard from my source tonight saying she can't "wait for RS to look like a fool :at the end of this because Peter is 100% with Rachel!" giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:45 am

truelovealways wrote:Sorry y'all been MIA tonight (went to the Chainsmokers concert for my birthday laugh out loud!) anyways just catching up and saw that I heard from my source tonight saying she can't "wait for RS to look like a fool  :at the end of this because Peter is 100% with Rachel!" giggling

Happy Birthday!!!!   celebrate

Great news too!!!  Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck