SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:46 am

see2love wrote:
I am on this train to the end too. I refuse to believe the 2nd spoiler. Watching their scenes back, her interviews, her blog tells me it is Peter for F1. Cant wait for the aftr when the meet up on stage..... kiss me

Yes I agree with 10000% IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 am

@realitytvfan11 Thank you. Yeah...there is just something very intriguing about Peter. His demeanor is very unlike what one usually sees on shows like these , not that I watch these shows often. I have just watched a few clips but to me he seems like someone who is somewhat reserved yet there is this quiet confidence about him. Like Rachel said on their date , there's just something about his vibe that draws you in or at least drew me in.. giggling As for him going on the Amazing Race with Rachel..haha! I have come to terms with the new spoiler man. I'll hopefully watch their clips from the upcoming episodes but I have accepted that he perhaps isn't the F1.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:49 am

Just Looking wrote:
rapfaebae22 wrote:Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.
It's here - very cute.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

I think they danced in the evening also. The reason I believe this is prior to the Fireworks , Rachel grabbed his hand and lead him away from the table and he asks are we going to dance again.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 am

ajax518 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
rapfaebae22 wrote:Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.
It's here - very cute.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

I think they danced in the evening also. The reason I believe this is prior to the Fireworks , Rachel grabbed his hand and lead him away from the table and he asks are we going to dance again.

Yes, I remember that but haven't found any videos or pictures of them dancing before the fireworks

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:02 am

@Just Looking I think the footage of that is on the edit floor. Dancing under the moonlight before, or after the fireworks might give the audience too much. Mike Fleiss and company want this season to be the highest rated bachelorette ever. If everyone knows who wins after the second episode. Some might stop watching. Also don't think something else was left out that night which is why modest Peter flashed Never when asked if he ever thought about having sex with Rachel. That answer was for the audience.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 am

bmegblack wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Sorry y'all been MIA tonight (went to the Chainsmokers concert for my birthday laugh out loud!) anyways just catching up and saw that I heard from my source tonight saying she can't "wait for RS to look like a fool  :at the end of this because Peter is 100% with Rachel!" giggling

First of all, Happy Birthday!  Also, I know you probably can't reveal your source, and I'm not doubting you, but  I just want to know if she is legit and does she have some concrete proof that Peter is F1?  Again, I'm not doubting you and with the new spoiler and Peter's SM activity lately, I'm a little skeptical and I don't want to get my hopes up.  Also, you don't have to share the proof, because it might violate the rules on the forum, but if you could confirm that there's actual proof of Peter being F1, it'll greatly be appreciated.
She's giving me correct information in the past while filming was still happening that Peter had a HTD, that he made the F3, and that he was 100% one of the final 2 guys (before she knew the outcome). So I have no reason to doubt her unless she tells me otherwise or I see Peter getting dumped jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:27 am

@truelovealways Happy Birthday  cheerleader  and thank you for the tidbit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 am

@truelovealways Happy Birthday!!hbbanner

Thank you so much for the info, it warms my Petal heart. cheerleader We'll be out here cheering for their love story till that final day.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:56 am

Yep, I'm also sticking with Peter as f1, until I see photo proof he's not, that's what I'm going with.   :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:05 am

@truelovealways if thats the case with your source being 100% then the editing is certainly going to up things to hide their connection.  They just want us to second guest our gut feeling.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 80 1f60d

Last edited by coconutgurl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:19 am

Get it Petal! :dancingdoggy:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 am

Man, I skimmed over it when some of you pointed out that Peter's nephew's pink sunglasses in Peter's first IG post after filming might have been a quiet nod to Rachel's sunglasses during that photo shoot portion of their 1-on-1. Now seeing Cila's gif of that moment above really has me like question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck