SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

oh yeah Bryan looked excited too haha.

ETA: Honestly, I have no doubt that these are Rachel's close friends since they spent so much time together on the Bach. But I also think this is a promotional/ratings thing as well. I mean these were basically the most talked about girls on Nick's season so I understand the cameo.

Also the initial theme of Rachel's season seems to be all about women supporting her and how much people are behind her. (Hence the 'That's my girl' song for basically all her promos imo) so I kind of understand the strategy they are using for this season in terms of Rachel. It honestly doesn't bother me at all.

all JMO

Last edited by jjjami on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Acrunch wrote:Bryan looked kind of excited to see them!

Not a coincidence that Peter and Bryan were not part of that date!  Rachel is no dummy!
Would've been hiiiilarious to see how quickly Rachel was no longer #squad if one of those ladies had attached herself to one of her top 2!! laugh out loud I would have enjoyed it, anyway!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

They bring back the squad because this is about ratings and frankly viewers don't care what her normal, private friends have to say IMO. Same reason they essentially recycle leads - we're already somewhat invested.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:32 pm

I don't for a NY minute believe Rachel had any choice at all in either a) these women being a part of the show vs real/long time friends b) who went on the date
This was decided by production. So it wasn't even something Rachel was involved in IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 pm

As long as Bryan and Peter weren't on the date, Rachel couldn't have cared less laugh out loud. I just wish that Raven would find the right color foundation for her skin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Was Peter in the room when they came in?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm

@Bee yes he was. All the men were.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Bee wrote:Was Peter in the room when they came in?

He was sitting beside Will on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 pm

jjjami wrote:@Bee yes he was. All the men were.
Hope he shut his eyes! Just jokes!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Bee wrote:Was Peter in the room when they came in?

Yep. Couch on right, sitting between Will and Diggy (I think).

Last edited by Acrunch on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Agreed. I don't believe this friendship is much more than surface level. Rachel played along for show.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Yeah some of the guys were grinning way too hard lool..

Another promo, there is also the slowed down version as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe