SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Duke702 I don't think it's fair to say he wasn't into her simply because he operates within normal social conventions and doesn't kiss a woman 5 minutes into knowing her. JMO

Him not kissing her right away or operating in normal social conventions is not why I think he's not into her. JMO of how he seemed when with her. He didn't need to kiss her right away or say he was in love or do anything crazy, just the vibes he gave off. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

I haven't been on this forum long but I've seen the same sort of arguments for and against certain contestants being "perfect" for the lead. Sure, there's usually one that's great on paper, one that has the foundation of a strong friendship, or one that would make them the most aesthetically pleasing couple. If you hit all three, then the lead is pretty lucky and the choice should be easy, right? I think a lot of people here saw that in Peter, and I can't blame Peter/Rachel fans for feeling disappointed. That being said, in the context of the show and the limited time they have, initial attraction is really powerful. Based on what I've seen so far, Bryan had Peter edged out on that front. That probably kept their momentum going strong through the rest of the season.

Either way, I'm happy for Rachel and I'm sure that the choice she made was the best choice she could've made knowing what she knew about the guys.... which is more than any of us will ever really know. JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:49 pm

I know it may be difficult for some to not hold back and want to laugh in other's face for their opinions so far this season, because we can see the snark seething through some posts. In the past we out of courtesy will send a PM explaining why the post was deleted, and assist members in learning the rules. We won't be doing that going forward. We do not ever make fun of member's opinions, ever.

Posts will be deleted and ban's will be issued if warranted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Just remembered Rachel tellin Bryan on episode 2, to not get discouraged since he didn't get a date that week. Hmm that screams F1 to me
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Don't know what to say lool except congratulations to Rachel on her engagement. Just going to wait and see what happens I guess lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just remembered Rachel tellin Bryan on episode 2, to not get discouraged since he didn't get a date that week. Hmm that screams F1 to me

Ali/Roberto actually had the same conversation too. Again, with the Ali similarities!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just remembered Rachel tellin Bryan on episode 2, to not get discouraged since he didn't get a date that week. Hmm that screams F1 to me

She didn't say 'don't get discouraged'. Bryan told her he missed her, and her reply was "I know....I didn't get a date the first week either.......yada yada" She didn't provide any consolation beyond that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 pm

@Cila51290 I don't think you can look at something said week one of filming to a contestant and then use it to justify a decision that ultimately was made 2 months later. That would mean Rachel was set on Bryan after knowing him for 3-4 days when she said that she didn't zero in on one guy from the beginning. She also did say it was a hard decision. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:13 pm

@adf23 Also true. She never reassured him. All he did was say I missed you and then he kissed her. In fact, we didn't get Rachel saying much of anything to Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm

@Bach/ette I just think she was probably concerned that he might think she's not interested because he didn't get a date.

Edit: my bad if that wasn't the case
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:18 pm

@Dessler it seems that way because a lot of people have voiced their opinions about Bryan and why she chose him over Peter ... so i think she wanted to make a statement

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Bee wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:JMO but I think the sleuthing here is what caused RS to recheck his spoiler.

Everything else I think was Rachel and co playing along as best she/they could with the spoiler for a foiler season. IMO the reason Rachel looked a bit po-d with her "me day" pic was because there were those of us here on the forum who were questioning the spoiler and specifically noting that Rachel and Bryan were MIA while Peter was liking away on SM. It's also why I think that as soon as it was posted that Bryan and Rachel were MIA on SM during a SHV, Rachel started becoming active on SM.

That SHV sleuthing to me was a huge tell and no matter what RS said today I still would be sleuthing for F1 clues for Bryan -  the guy that Rachel said in post-show interviews she went back for "seconds" to kiss again  :yes:

jmo

See what you mean with the social media but the kiss talk will always be interesting to me because I can't remember what her first screen interview was but to me in that interview when she was asked about that kiss she went overboard in my opinion to explain why she kissed him and to almost justify it rather than being giddy about the kiss itself. It was only after that interview that she started being giddy about that kiss imo and that is why I always took all the gussing about that kiss after as distraction.

Things can be interpreted differently. There's no right or wrong regardless of the F1. At the time, Bryan was spoiled to NOT be F1. It's why for me, Rachel going on about that kiss and saying she went back for seconds I saw as something only a lead would say about someone she is giddy about as it would be a bit hurtful IMO to the F1 if saying that even for a distraction. Plus, no need to go overboard about a guy she didn't choose if the spoiler was correct for Peter so IMO there was no need to distract. To me, it plays into Rachel and how I see her as not wanting to be having to not talk about the man she picked and the notion of Peter being F1 I think Rachel would use to her advantage and be able to gush about Bryan. She don't like to play games as she said. onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 31 4256136633

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe