SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am

Peter liked this photo. https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-8vXvDsfa/?taken-by=bigbillyclark

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 am

@reason I wanna think that means something, but Peter did also like a bazillion IG comments supporting him and Rachel last week so IDK. I really don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:15 am

Everyone has gone mad!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 am

Bach/ette wrote:@reason I wanna think that means something, but Peter did also like a bazillion IG comments supporting him and Rachel last week so IDK. I really don't.
odd how he stopped liking pics. hm. I'm not entirely sure what it is but I think something is up imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:01 am

So many people are getting to him.. poor baby onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 40 1f614 onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 40 1f61f
Youre a strong soul
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:16 am

It is a sad day when being respectful is seen as a negative.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 am

Why are they getting to him because of the sex comment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:41 am

@lexforlife That's part of it... The other is that they think he's not into her for various reasons.. His IG posts are filled with some ignorant ppl stating that they dont see the connection.. etc..
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 am

jjjami wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@reason I wanna think that means something, but Peter did also like a bazillion IG comments supporting him and Rachel last week so IDK. I really don't.
odd how he stopped liking pics. hm. I'm not entirely sure what it is but I think something is up imo

Not to be a complete conspiracy theorist...... I find it odd though,  Peter all of sudden stops liking pics of him and Rachel... that kind of coincides with the new spoiler from RS that Bryan is the f1???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:19 am

Rachel's interview on ABC Nightline:

'The Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay on dramatic moments, first impressions

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 am

Max64 wrote:
jjjami wrote:

Not to be a complete conspiracy theorist...... I find it odd though,  Peter all of sudden stops liking pics of him and Rachel... that kind of coincides with the new spoiler from RS that Bryan is the f1???
I'm a conspiracy theorist too, friend; we can be in this thing to together laugh out loud I'm guessing tptb have been helping orchestrating the foilers and whether he's f1 or not, he was told to like pics to coincide with the original spoiler and stopped to coincide with the new.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe