SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

From my understanding not just from the source above, but from several practices quite a bit of training is involved.
Here is a quote from the source
Regardless of the model of education utilized, prospective chiropractors without prior health care education or experience must spend no less than 4200 student/teacher contact hours (or the equivalent) in four years of full‐time education. This calculates out to 21 hours per week, using a standard 50-week year. This includes a minimum of 1000 hours of supervised clinical training.

It's still fairly rigorous, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm

relaxing wrote:
emusha wrote:

"Someone who stands out to me in a way I can't explain. I needed that X factor, to feel drawn from within. You can't name that feeling. I was also looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, wants the same things I want and was ready for them. I was looking for a guy with a sense of humor and a guy who can talk sports. I was looking for a guy with integrity, good morals and a big heart." source
shortened to just look at this quote with evidence from the first 2 eps: 
1) she said she gave Peter the one on one because she was drawn to him and there was just some kind of energy there
2) she said Peter is a beautiful soul from within
3) shared self-awareness discussed re their therapy for improving relationships
4) discusses kids with her on first date in a lighthearted way
5) she shared the story of Peter giving his sandwich to a homeless man in her blog, his morals/integrity in his answer re sex on Ellen IMO

Peter. JIMO of course. Smiley

^^^^
All of this is why i'm so hesitant to believe the recent spoilers. But if i'm wrong and bryan turns out to be f1 then will gladly admit to it. Even though its def peter giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm

He didn't go to med school but he did go to school. Similar to how optometrists don't go to med school either. Anyway, I'm more concerned if he's really part of selling MLM stuff than whether he went to med school myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm

@Tiggerlgh He does not have a doctorate. He went to college for 5 years. You can also be a licensed DC without having a doctorate.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:15 pm

My question was whether he is considered a Doctor in the U.S of A not if he has a MD. Because if he isn't considered a Doctor, I would change his title to his thread.

There are many people who wonder whether or not chiropractors are real doctors. So are chiropractors doctors in Canada? Absolutely! A Doctor of Chiropractic involves a Degree in Chiropractic that all chiropractors in North America, including Canada must obtain in order to practice their skill.
http://www.chiro-med.ca/are-chiropractors-doctors-in-canada/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, he is a doctor. If you have a DC, you can call yourself a doctor in America. He is not however a medical doctor. He cannot prescribe medication. He still gets to use the term though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My question was whether he is considered a Doctor in the U.S of A not if he has a MD. Because if he isn't considered a Doctor, I would change his title to his thread.

There are many people who wonder whether or not chiropractors are real doctors. So are chiropractors doctors in Canada? Absolutely! A Doctor of Chiropractic involves a Degree in Chiropractic that all chiropractors in North America, including Canada must obtain in order to practice their skill.
http://www.chiro-med.ca/are-chiropractors-doctors-in-canada/
Yes, he would be called a doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Me everytime I think Peter isn't F1
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 50 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 pm

here are a couple of sources to consider

2 Types of Doctors

DOs and MDs are both physicians who can practice in any area of medicine. Many are primary care doctors, but there are also DOs who specialize in dermatology, cardiology, psychiatry, and other medical fields. All doctors -- MDs and DOs -- can prescribe medication and train to do surgery.  
They have similar training, too. First come 4 years of medical school. After that, MDs and DOs work as interns, residents, and, for some, as fellows in their chosen field for 3-8 more years. More than 20% of medical students are studying to become DOs.
DOs and MDs also have to pass national exams to receive a license to practice medicine.
But they’re not completely alike.

Key Differences

During a routine visit with your doctor, a DO will most likely check on your whole body, not just any symptoms you have. You may hear this called a “holistic” approach. Some MDs also use this approach to medicine.

Osteopathic doctors get extra training in the musculoskeletal system (your muscles, bones, and joints). This knowledge helps them understand how illness or injury can affect another part of the body.
DOs also learn something that MDs don’t: osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT). They use their hands to help diagnose, treat, and prevent illness and injury. It’s a key part of their medical training. Not all DOs use OMT routinely. But when they do, they apply techniques such as gentle pressure, stretching, and resistance to help restore range of motion and encourage good health.  

What About Chiropractors?

Like DOs, chiropractors focus on the entire body and how different bodily systems work with each other. They also use their hands to diagnose and treat people. They do “adjustments” to correct alignment, improve how the body works, and restore health.
DOs and chiropractors share a few similar moves. One example is high-velocity, low-amplitude (HVLA), which is a thrusting motion to the spine that’s meant to help movement.
But chiropractors do not have the same medical training as MDs and DOs. They can’t prescribe medicine or do surgery, for instance. Instead, their expertise is doing adjustments, recommending exercises, and offering nutrition and lifestyle advice.
Chiropractors mainly focus on problems involving the musculoskeletal system, such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches. 
Chiropractors emphasize the alignment of the spine for good health. So they often perform spinal adjustments with their hands or a small tool.
Their training differs, too. Chiropractic students get nearly 4 years of undergraduate college coursework before attending a 4- to 5-year chiropractic college. Typically, they spend at least a year of their training working with patients. After graduation, they must pass an exam to get their license to practice.
source is WebMD

Legislation has been passed in many States and Countries forbidding Chiropractors, Doctors of Physical Therapy, and others from using the word doctor in their advertising. The purpose of this restriction is said to prevent any confusion by the public between licensed classes of providers. They don't want people to think they are going to a medical doctor for a prescription and then not being able to get one. The AMA continues to push for stronger regulation of this and implements their own rules where they can. (D-405.991 Clarification of the Title "Doctor" in the Hospital Environment). In the UK it is advised by the governmental advertising committee that even the use of the abbreviation Dr. in front of a chiropractors name could cause public confusion (https://www.cap.org.uk/Advice-Tr...
source

I do believe there's public perception that is very important for ppl's health about what a doctor is imo it is generally a misconception because there are so many different kinds of doctors out there. Bryan is a DC technically but he is not an OD or an MD which the public generally considers to be "doctors" in the health world. 

Anyways the main point being if people thought he's as established as an MD with the prestige and income, it is not equivalent. He's done additional years of study like others have and he has more years of work experience I would imagine. 

The bottom line though imo is that Rachel doesn't seem to put lots of value in career and income she has reiterated multiple times she wants a secure guy who is secure with what he has so I don't think her description of "all together" vs. "challenging" needs to be considered on these terms.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:56 pm

From the above video, I think should would have to explain a lot more about the kisses and what not with Peter and not Bryan. Bryan seems nonchalant and not the bothered type to me, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:57 pm

When she says he hasnt seen me go on dates with other men maybe he has heard. Is it because he hasnt watched or because those dates havent aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe