SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:11 pm

"Did he finish the banana?" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud This girl is hilarious

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:11 pm

jjjami wrote:Another sneak peek (not Ellen though ugh :/)

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3874505
That is literally the funniest thing I have EVER seen on this show lolololol laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

@Bee the part where she asked, "did he finish the banana" had me in stitches. It's actually a pretty funny clip. 
Rachel's passive humor is acually hilarious.
cantstopl

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Bee wrote:Rachel is not one for drama and cuts to the chase when Lucas tells her Blake E. might have a crush on him and stood over his bed peeling and licking a banana. 'Is this real or is this a joke?' she asks    rofl  rofl

I cant see I am not in the us. pity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm

I know. I literally cannot with these guys dizzy

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:18 pm

reason wrote:
Bee wrote:Rachel is not one for drama and cuts to the chase when Lucas tells her Blake E. might have a crush on him and stood over his bed peeling and licking a banana. 'Is this real or is this a joke?' she asks    rofl  rofl

I cant see I am not in the us. pity

Same, I can't watch it sad If somebody has the YT version that would be much appreciated Smiley

#TeamPeter onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:58 pm

A1day1 wrote:"Did he finish the banana?" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud This girl is hilarious

And her deadpan face as she said it. When I tell you I hollered. OMG.

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:27 pm

http://www.etonline.com/tv/218925_exclusive_the_bachelorette_first_look_rachel_lindsay_former_camper_fred_awkwardly_asks_to_kiss_her/

Fred asking Rachel if he can kiss her

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:32 pm

That was so awkward eep.

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:35 pm

renaissance wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/218925_exclusive_the_bachelorette_first_look_rachel_lindsay_former_camper_fred_awkwardly_asks_to_kiss_her/

Y I K E S. She was super not into it. Her mouth was closed the entire time sad I feel bad because I like that he tried to be respectful, but ....

Side note: ooh! at P & Rach at the beginning, QT's!

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 pm

renaissance wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/218925_exclusive_the_bachelorette_first_look_rachel_lindsay_former_camper_fred_awkwardly_asks_to_kiss_her/

Fred is awkward and weird, but we got to see Peter in this video in the denim shirt, so I am totally good laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:37 pm

laugh out loud ohhh fred that's all I gotta say about that...

On another note tho I wonder if we'll see Peter and Rachel's time from which they're walking back... they both look like they'd been laughing ...she's looking real good on this date ...sexy outfit imo not surprising since I think she has some strong contenders on this date
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe