SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Why did they split in the first place? Who ended it?

I used to like Becca, but I think her image on SM is more important to her than anything. Just be you. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Personally, I agree. Somewhere along the way she lost her self and found an image. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Robert - go find someone who loves you more than themselves. I knew she'd dicker around with him, IMHO, she is so immature in so many ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:48 pm

aviej wrote:This is all very interesting and cute. Has Robert not dated anyone since they broke up? And what are "blanket pants"?

They're just loose sweatpants/PJ bottoms made out of blanket-like material. Becca used to mention them a lot at one point (usually as the reason she doesn't want to leave the house). And no, I don't think Robert has dated much, at least not seriously. His latest IG post pretty much spells out that he's very single. I don't think Becca's gone on more than one or two dates since Robert either and nothing came of those. But at least she's been trying out dating apps lately and not just sitting home in her blanket pants happily single. If she's hoping to find someone more perfect that Robert (sigh), then she really needs to start looking IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Robert - go find someone who loves you more than themselves. I knew she'd dicker around with him, IMHO, she is so immature in so many ways.

What recent threads have taught me is that you can only be strung along if you let yourself be strung along. Or does that only apply to women?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:02 pm

I think it goes for anyone. Caveat Emptor. Buyer beware. 
To me it has nothing to do with any sex. 
There is a saying: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:58 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Robert - go find someone who loves you more than themselves. I knew she'd dicker around with him, IMHO, she is so immature in so many ways.

What recent threads have taught me is that you can only be strung along if you let yourself be strung along. Or does that only apply to women?

No it doesn't apply only to women. That's why I'm telling Robert to go find someone else who loves him, more than themselves, because he will IMo be there at her beck and call. Until she changes her mind again, and he IMO will wait, again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:

No it doesn't apply only to women. That's why I'm telling Robert to go find someone else who loves him, more than themselves, because he will IMo be there at her beck and call. Until she changes her mind again, and he IMO will wait, again.

She hasn't changed her mind so far as far as I can tell. She broke up with him when it became apparent that they weren't on the same page and anything after that was on an unofficial basis. I don't think she's lied to him or promised him anything, I think she was (is?) just genuinely confused about whether or not he could be the one. Which IMO means he probably isn't, but I can see why Becca would second guess her own feelings. She's never fallen madly in love with anyone, so how does she know if it's even possible? Maybe she's holding out for something that will never happen, or there's something holding her back that has nothing to do with Robert. I mean based on everything she's said, he was pretty much the perfect boyfriend and the demise of their relationship is all on her, so I think I'd be second-guessing myself too if I were her. Anyway, it seems they've both been trying to move on for the past few months and Becca even mentioned a while back (I have no idea what the context was) that she'd texted Robert and he didn't reply, and she said that even though it stung a bit she thought to herself "Good for him!". If they can be just friends again, then that's nice IMO. That little comment from the Vampped account combined with them hanging out a few days later just made my low-key shipper heart jump. It's not like they were even advertising that they hung out, I could just hear them in each other's IG stories from the concert and Tanya posted a story of the two of them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:34 am

aviej wrote:This is all very interesting and cute. Has Robert not dated anyone since they broke up? And what are "blanket pants"?

IDK, but doesn't Robert sleep in his jeans? Maybe it has something to do with that cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:17 am

After being friends for a few years and dating for 6 months, Becca would know if Robert was really the one. She broke up with him because she felt that something was missing and the spark was not there (she said so in her podcasts). She may have had second thoughts, so they had on and off relationship during summer and maybe until the end of last year. But she explained that she misses him when they’re not together, but is not that excited when they’re together.
I think he seems perfect on paper, checks all the boxes, BUT he’s not the one. She doesn’t seem in love with him. After all this time, she would know if she was. Honestly, I personally don’t find him exceptional. He’s good looking and nice, but has no charm and seems too vanilla in my opinion. Maybe she needs someone with a more goofy personality.
Anyway, I had the impression that Becca tried to find some other guys in the bachelor pool (Dean, Peter) but it didn’t work. She tried online dating sites, Instagram etc... with no success. It looks like Robert is on the back burner and she comes back to him whenever she’s not successful in her attempts to find someone else. Robert should have realized by now that he’s kind of a safety net and default choice.
It seems to me that Tanya is swaying Becca, trying to get the two of them back together but she shouldn’t get involved. Becca and Robert shouldn’t be friends IMO. They should either date for good or stop seeing each other.
If after their «honeymoon »  phase of dating, Becca couldn’t see a future with Robert, that’s a sign he’s not the one and she should let him go for good. IMO
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:43 am

I don't think she's interested in dating other Bachelor guys, and definitely not Peter. I remember someone asked her about him once and her answer implied, in an indirect way, that Peter takes himself way too seriously. This was after they'd hung out in Vegas or where ever. I agree that she needs someone more goofy, who doesn't take himself seriously and is willing to be silly with her. Kind of like Jordan I guess (Lucky JoJo). Robert always really appreciated her sense of humour and personality, which I found really sweet, but I don't know how funny he is himself to be honest. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 am

I’m thinking the Becca-Robert situation is going to keep going on-off-on-off...again. The girl is playing with him. Her insta stories these last few days/weeks have been full with missing/back with an ex songs. Subtle messages. I bet they’re going to get back together soon (Coachella?).
She was not in love with Robert and broke up. But since she hasn’t found anybody else, she must be trying to get back with him.
Run, Robert, run! You’ll always be the back up plan! Hopefully he’ll be smart enough to see through it.

Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler