SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Aria Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Wowwwwwww. First Nick was DM-ing that girl that looked barely legal and now Robert is dating a 19 y/o. Nothing like creepy guys pushing 40 desperately trying to hold on to their youth by dating teenagers that are too young and naive to know any better! I'm sure Becca is crying in her sleep as we speak that she lost this magnificent guy!

She looks so much like Amanda btw. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 pm

@Aria Ha! Becca and Robert are still friends though. She just mentioned on the podcast how Robert texted her the other day to say he's caught up on the podcast and that Becca and Tanya are so great. They all still love him and Mark and Amy want him to come on the podcast. That would be interesting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Haha, yeah, Becca seems pretty much universally loved in Bachelor Nation so I'm not surprised she and Robert are still friends! Ben H and Chris always speak well of her too, so she seems to stay on good terms with all of her "exes". It's just funny because there's been so much talk here about Robert being too good for Becca. And I still think it's creepy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeah, me too. Charly's gorgeous and I guess they have some things in common, but I just can't get over the fact that she graduated high school last year. I guess he's in no hurry to settle down then. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Aria wrote:Wowwwwwww. First Nick was DM-ing that girl that looked barely legal and now Robert is dating a 19 y/o. Nothing like creepy guys pushing 40 desperately trying to hold on to their youth by dating teenagers that are too young and naive to know any better! I'm sure Becca is crying in her sleep as we speak that she lost this magnificent guy!

She looks so much like Amanda btw. 

IMO.

Becca strung Robert along for too long and I’m happy for him that he found someone who seems goal oriented, driven, athletic and mainly capable of reciprocating his feelings (basically Becca’s opposite). I hope Becca is not going to try and get him back (not probable though according to her latest « friendships «). As for Charly being very young, if « love is love » for sexual preferences, it should also be valid for age difference. I don’t find it creepy to date someone much younger. All IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:30 pm

I just wonder what a teenager has in common with an almost 40 yo old other than money and the bedroom? Like what possible interests, goals and conversations may they share during their love is Love is Love IS LOVE relationship?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Robert is 35. So yes, it is a bigger age difference but some people are more mature than others. For all I know this teenager could be more mature than 30 year old Becca. And if sex and money is all that is holding them together, well then only he knows if it is worth it. Maybe at this point, after everything Becca put him through, he just needs something light and fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Yeah, the "Love is Love" slogan is what pedos use to defend their lifestyle by saying it's the same thing. I'm going to take a huge leap and say that a same-sex relationship =/= a grown azz man dating someone who went to their senior prom and was figuring how to pass Trig a year ago. Yeah, it's technically legal (barely!), but she's a child. 

And, I'm sorry, what did Becca do to him? They dated and she decided he wasn't her soulmate and they were better as friends. Considering how he's still friends with her and still speaks super well of her (as do Chris and Ben H), I'm failing to understand the physical, mental, emotional torture that she put him through. Did she cheat on him? Did she abuse him? Did she lie to him?  Seemed like a typical relationship to me. Her biggest crime seems to be that she's a woman who dumped a man. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Yeah bottom line is I think grown azz people who date teenagers are creepy. It's not just the age gap, but where 19 year olds (even the ones that are mature for their age) are developmentally. It's just gross imo and if that's the kind of guy Robert is, then Becca dodged a bullet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I just wonder what a teenager has in common with an almost 40 yo old other than money and the bedroom? Like what possible interests, goals and conversations may they share during their love is Love is Love IS LOVE relationship?

Well she apparently just started her own influencer agency, so maybe they just talk about work all day? I bet Robert is a good mentor for her. I wouldn't compare him to a pedo, but as much as Becca gets called immature, he's hardly a paragon of maturity himself if he's willing to date someone practically half his age. I mean most people in their mid to late 30's are looking to settle down, get married and start a family within a few years. I don't see a 19-year-old IG model having a similar timeline, even if she for some reason thought/said so herself. If Robert sees this as some long-term thing (which I think he does since he made it public) then he's an idiot IMHO. His friend Ben, who's 30, is also dating a 21-year-old IG model BTW. 9 years is still a lot less than 16 though. hmmm

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Just to clarify, I'm not calling him a pedo. Just saying that pedos have tried to co-opt the "love is love" slogan that the gay community uses, which is why I found it funny being used here to defend dating a teenager.

Nah, she was 18 years old when they started dating and the age of consent in California is, what do you know, 18 years old! So he escaped being convicted of a felony. BARELY, but he did it! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 pm

@Aria They've only dated for a couple of months tops and she turned 19 in March. Not that it makes much difference. Still ridiculously young. And I totally agree about the misuse of "love is love". I don't see how gender is in any way relevant to one's ability to form a healthy romantic relationship. Age however is, and the younger someone is the more relevant it is. JMO. Dating a teenager in your 30's isn't a crime, but it's definitely a valid cause for side-eye IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler