Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Seabear on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

I actually think Becca has been very smart in how she handles her SM "business". She seems harmless and actually quite funny. She actually laughs at herself which is way more than most of these folks. She has lots of non Bach/Ette friends. I think the Bach/Ette get together concerts/vacay crew are to help each other cross promote their "personal brand" because the only reason they have followers is based of their time appearing on the Franchise shows.
I will give Becca's podcast a listen. I don't subscribe to any podcasts but will listen and decide if it is interesting. If it is not amusing...I am done with it. laugh out loud
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Girl on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm sick of Becca's "I'm just a cool and relatable girl! Look at all this junk food I eat!" routine. I've seen your Instagram bikini posts Becca, I know you don't actually sit around watching Grey's Anatomy and eating Taco Bell all day laugh out loud Good for her for making that coin I guess, but I find her insufferable.
Hawaii Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:NGL, I'd take that embarrasing job title if I could also take that paycheck.

Me too, any day and twice on Sundays!

And yeah, it's been a legit thing for years now. I don't begrudge anyone for capitalising on it if they have the following to do so. Brands are always looking for new marketing avenues. They wouldn't pay these peeps if it wasn't profitable.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 am

It'd be crazy to turn down that kind of money. Going from a regular monthly pay check to being able to build a house is the kind of money change we are talking. And they can live the life style they like, get lime light and attention. Jmo
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3359

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Say life is giving you signs, and you're ignoring them because you're afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do. But-but then-but then you think, what if these signs are here for a reason and-and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"

You have to decide what’s most important to you - keeping your pride and getting nothing ... or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Dairtofall
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1955

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:54 am

Their teeth are so freakishly white sorry.
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:24 am

Whenever I see a pic of Dean I see a younger Chris Soules. I can't get it out my head. Maybe Becca sees the same? IDK what that pic is about though? They're like a family to be?
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 am

I don't know whose baby that is. Jared and Dean were also cuddling it in Ashley's IG stories. I just can't get over how alike Dean and Becca look. He looks more like her brother than her actual brother IMO. Hopefully it doesn't mean that they're meant for each other. JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 am

I actually think Becca could be smarter about her 'brand'. No matter how many Deans and Lukes she hangs around, her relevance and 'name value'in the Bachelor world is steadily declining with each season. There are a ton of 'influencers' some even in Becca's circle who do a lot better than her when it comes to followers, who were never on a reality show so they don't have that 'jumpstart'. So rather than following around Bachelor people maybe she should try and actually create better content for her platforms. JMO
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look at this photo and my eyes go from Becca's brows to her hairline and back. I just don't know what to even make of it Is it part of the PCH? :shocked!:

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33321

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Future family photo? laugh out loud
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 am

Dean is the new Jojo. And then next season she'll cling on to the most popular girl. Nothing new here, it's her way of staying as relevant as she can. JMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum