SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 pm

I actually think Becca has been very smart in how she handles her SM "business". She seems harmless and actually quite funny. She actually laughs at herself which is way more than most of these folks. She has lots of non Bach/Ette friends. I think the Bach/Ette get together concerts/vacay crew are to help each other cross promote their "personal brand" because the only reason they have followers is based of their time appearing on the Franchise shows.
I will give Becca's podcast a listen. I don't subscribe to any podcasts but will listen and decide if it is interesting. If it is not amusing...I am done with it. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm sick of Becca's "I'm just a cool and relatable girl! Look at all this junk food I eat!" routine. I've seen your Instagram bikini posts Becca, I know you don't actually sit around watching Grey's Anatomy and eating Taco Bell all day laugh out loud Good for her for making that coin I guess, but I find her insufferable.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Aria wrote:NGL, I'd take that embarrasing job title if I could also take that paycheck.

Me too, any day and twice on Sundays!

And yeah, it's been a legit thing for years now. I don't begrudge anyone for capitalising on it if they have the following to do so. Brands are always looking for new marketing avenues. They wouldn't pay these peeps if it wasn't profitable.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:31 am

It'd be crazy to turn down that kind of money. Going from a regular monthly pay check to being able to build a house is the kind of money change we are talking. And they can live the life style they like, get lime light and attention. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 am

Credit: @Becca Tilley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:54 am

Their teeth are so freakishly white Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 sorry.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:24 am

Whenever I see a pic of Dean I see a younger Chris Soules. I can't get it out my head. Maybe Becca sees the same? IDK what that pic is about though? They're like a family to be?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:10 am

I don't know whose baby that is. Jared and Dean were also cuddling it in Ashley's IG stories. I just can't get over how alike Dean and Becca look. He looks more like her brother than her actual brother IMO. Hopefully it doesn't mean that they're meant for each other. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 am

I actually think Becca could be smarter about her 'brand'. No matter how many Deans and Lukes she hangs around, her relevance and 'name value'in the Bachelor world is steadily declining with each season. There are a ton of 'influencers' some even in Becca's circle who do a lot better than her when it comes to followers, who were never on a reality show so they don't have that 'jumpstart'. So rather than following around Bachelor people maybe she should try and actually create better content for her platforms. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:29 am

TheWrongReasons wrote: Credit: @Becca Tilley

I look at this photo and my eyes go from Becca's brows to her hairline and back. I just don't know what to even make of it Is it part of the PCH? :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:33 am

TheWrongReasons wrote: Credit: @Becca Tilley

Future family photo? laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 am

Dean is the new Jojo. And then next season she'll cling on to the most popular girl. Nothing new here, it's her way of staying as relevant as she can. JMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler