SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:41 pm

If she stays till the 17th I might run into her around town Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 51 1f602

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 am

Becca's been in Paris and Monte Carlo with Laura for the past few days, and all over IG. She only posted a bottle of Dr Pepper while in the UK with Hayley. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhemina1002 Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Becca and Hayley video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fTmMlqBVEg

Wilhemina1002

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:03 am

Becca and Laura went from Monaco to Camogli, Italy and then Venice and documented it all, but yesterday they went quiet. Then today Laura posted a picture from Stockholm saying it's her last day in Europe. Hayley had a concert in Stockholm last night so clearly they went to meet up with her for Valentine's Day. awwww I don't know if Becca's going home yet or sticking around a while longer.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu May 30, 2019 1:09 am

So we're pretty sure that Hayley and Becca are in a relationship. Any thoughts as to why Becca's not talking about it? I feel like people would be so supportive of her.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 30, 2019 2:19 am

I cannot stand Becca anymore. Gone is the girl from CS's season. Long gone.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 6:56 am

@beautifulxendings IA there has been speculation in this thread for quite some time now. My thought is enjoy, who cares what anyone thinks, not that I have any idea what she is thinking, but if you're in a relationship why not be proud and enjoy without having to sneak around sort of speak.

My opinion is she has always been concerned about what other's think about her and she is a master at teasing via SM. I don't follow her so I'm not sure what she has been up to.

ETA: I went to her IG to see what's new with her and here is the last part of her IG story. People worried about what other's think is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 51 Captur63

https://www.instagram.com/beccatilley/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu May 30, 2019 1:27 pm

People’s opinions of Becca and attitudes and feelings toward and about her are major factors in her earning capability. She is NOT in the position to not care what people think of her, IMO. If a significant number of fans turn on her, it can cost her quite literally and people are not as open or fair minded as we hope. Actually, IMO we have recently seen demonstrated a new acceptance for very narrow minded and bigoted individuals and their opinions. People feel very much at liberty to dislike certain segments of the population so, I believe Becca is wise to keep her personal preference, personal. I do not see an upside for her in making a huge pronouncement until and unless they decide to make their relationship permanent.

It’s very easy to say we would be honest and open but, most of us do not depend on public opinion for our livelihood so, IMO there is no comparison. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:People’s opinions of Becca and attitudes and feelings toward and about her are major factors in her earning capability. She is NOT in the position to not care what people think of her, IMO. If a significant number of fans turn on her, it can cost her quite literally and people are not as open or fair minded as we hope. Actually, IMO we have recently seen demonstrated a new acceptance for very narrow minded and bigoted individuals and their opinions. People feel very much at liberty to dislike certain segments of the population so, I believe Becca is wise to keep her personal preference, personal.  I do not see an upside for her in making a huge pronouncement until and unless they decide to make their relationship permanent.

It’s very easy to say we would be honest and open but, most of us do not depend on public opinion for our livelihood so, IMO there is no comparison. All JMO.

I get all this, but with all due respect, this is no way to live. I would think that many of her fans already suspect...we certainly have for quite a while now. Eventually it is going to come out one way or another and then some of those fans are going to resent her for hiding the truth from them. I think the majority won't care and who knows, she may even get some new fans as a result. And what is wrong with getting an actual job that doesn't depend on public opinion? I know...Heaven forbid...Practically a novel concept with Bachelor alums these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu May 30, 2019 11:23 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:So we're pretty sure that Hayley and Becca are in a relationship. Any thoughts as to why Becca's not talking about it? I feel like people would be so supportive of her.
I am sure that her friends already know and approve. Some of them are seen in the video above, others follow Hayley on IG, liking and commenting.

Her extended family and community back home could be a different story, considering her background. If/when she comes out I expect quite a lot of judgement, and that could affect not only her, but her parents as well (and let’s just hope that THEY approve).

And then there is how she sees herself. She has gone from being that conservative Christian girl who saves herself for marriage to dating Lesbian Jesus. That’s a big change, and I am sure it has taken time to adjust.

Chgohighlife wrote:People’s opinions of Becca and attitudes and feelings toward and about her are major factors in her earning capability. She is NOT in the position to not care what people think of her, IMO. If a significant number of fans turn on her, it can cost her quite literally and people are not as open or fair minded as we hope. Actually, IMO we have recently seen demonstrated a new acceptance for very narrow minded and bigoted individuals and their opinions. People feel very much at liberty to dislike certain segments of the population so, I believe Becca is wise to keep her personal preference, personal.  I do not see an upside for her in making a huge pronouncement until and unless they decide to make their relationship permanent.

I’m not sure who her fans are, but I would guess they are young girls from a similar background. Some would surely judge her and unfollow/unsubscribe, to others it could be an eye opener, and she might be interesting to new groups of people.
So while I agree that it’s a risk, it could be worth taking.

In any case, she doesn’t owe anyone to come out, except maybe Hayley, and that’s between them. From what I hear Hayley has always been quite about her love life anyway.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 31, 2019 12:45 am

For all we know, Becca may be bisexual and it's none of our business. Go do life and be happy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 31, 2019 7:20 am

I would never live my life in fear of people's opinions nor would I worry if I lost followers and income because they hate my choices. If that's the case, I wouldn't want them following me anyway. If they don't feel that everyone has a right to love and be loved, they can follow someone else IMHO.

My only point is we have suspected in this thread for some time now. I see no reason why they can't be open about it if they are in fact a couple and maybe set an example for other's who may be in the same situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler