Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not saying that that is not what people do. I'm sure they do, however, to me that is not winning. To me, that is a sad way to have to live just to sell cr*p.

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I will agree to disagree because I just don’t see Becca that way. She sells what many influencers sell. She markets quite successfully for a living. There’s nothing wrong with that.
She has done nothing wrong. She shows the public a relationship without defining it. She doesn’t need to. We do not know the depth of her feelings or involvement. The fact that she’s close to a woman who is gay does not tell enough to satisfy some people. That doesn’t make Becca unhappy or a loser. She knows everything there is to know. Is there more she isn’t telling? We absolutely do NOT know. I absolutely do not care.

I believe Becca is professionally successful and just as happy as most of the other smiley people in SM world who in many cases, are not. Believe it or not, they all have info they are not sharing and won’t until and unless they must. IMO personal information that is withheld from your public life is normal. Diarrhea of the mouth and sharing everything with people you don’t even know is not normal for an intelligent adult, IMO. So I think Becca is just fine. She goes wherever in the world she wants, sees who she wants, does what she wants and monetizes and enjoys her celebrity. I see nothing sad about that, at all.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:14 am

It's one thing to want to keep things private in one's personal life, but IMO and according to her own words, she is very sensitive to her follower's negative opinions, and that's why I think she is keeping her relationship quiet. If that's the case, that's my point, of not living your life for fear of negative opinions.

IA she doesn't owe anyone anything. No one does. However if you have that many followers and that much success but one negative comment as per Becca in that link, bother's her, there are other issues IMHO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54075

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA there has been speculation in this thread for quite some time now. My thought is enjoy, who cares what anyone thinks, not that I have any idea what she is thinking, but if you're in a relationship why not be proud and enjoy without having to sneak around sort of speak.

My opinion is she has always been concerned about what other's think about her and she is a master at teasing via SM. I don't follow her so I'm not sure what she has been up to.

ETA: I went to her IG to see what's new with her and here is the last part of her IG story. People worried about what other's think is a huge pet peeve of mine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahh!! Sorry I missed your reply, I'm terrible at this forum business. Appreciate the info. ETA: I guess what bothers me is that she will tease the relationship without talking about. It feels...slimy. I get coming out can be a very complicated and difficult decision for people, believe me as a therapist who works with the LGBTQ+ population. It's not easy. And also, what a powerful platform for her to support the population. If she is in love like she claims, I gotta imagine having to hide it feels icky to her partner. But maybe they're out to all their friends/family and that's what matters? I dunno, just my thoughts.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum