Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 pm

I really liked Becca on Chris' season, but something happened to her post-show.  She became someone else.  I still don't know the 'real' Becca.
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7857

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 am

I wonder why Becca randomly decided to follow Kevin P. from
Jasmine's Bachelorette Canada season? (Not sure when this happened, I just noticed now laugh out loud)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: my screenshots of @kevindexter IG

"Say life is giving you signs, and you're ignoring them because you're afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do. But-but then-but then you think, what if these signs are here for a reason and-and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"

You have to decide what’s most important to you - keeping your pride and getting nothing ... or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Dairtofall
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1955

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:28 am

Maybe they'll both be on Winter Games?
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe they'll both be on Winter Games?

Oh, I hope he is on it and pairs up with Jasmine again and stays away from Becca.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh good. IIRC he's a deck hand, maybe they can sail off into the sunset.

Wasn't he kind of messed up?  I think he got into modelling after the show. Just going by memory. I can't see these two together if he's the same person he was on 'ette Canada. IMHO.

If he's going to be on the Winter Games, does that mean Becca will too? Are they already plotting?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51695

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 pm

i personally liked Becca a whole lot more before she started hanging with Ashley.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Both Becca and Ashley I. need to go away and fade back into obscurity because I'm tired of seeing their faces. Ashley I. is a Stage-5 clinger who I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and Becca is a boring, bland user. How much longer are they going to try and stay in the spotlight?

flojo031

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh good. IIRC he's a deck hand, maybe they can sail off into the sunset.

Wasn't he kind of messed up?  I think he got into modelling after the show. Just going by memory. I can't see these two together if he's the same person he was on 'ette Canada. IMHO.

If he's going to be on the Winter Games, does that mean Becca will too? Are they already plotting?
I believe he was a model and quit doing that to become a deckhand (I think I read this on his blog, which is in his archived thread/in the screenshot I post up thread if anyone's interested - I really liked it personally). From what I can recall he had some issues with parental relationships because one parent passed away and he was kind of estranged from the other (I would have rewatch his date to confirm). So basically a cross between Peter and Dean laugh out loud But IMO minus the push-pull of Peter and the fboyness of Dean since he was IMO straightforward with Jasmine about his mindset of still being a free spirit wandering the world & looking for a partner to adventure with him (whereas Jasmine was a free spirit looking to settle gown). IMO I wouldn't say he's necessarily "messed up" but he's kind of IMO low-key and still searching - I wouldn't really peg him as one who is all in on settling down.

It's weird because I recall him following Caila and Olivia (maybe also Sharleen and a few others) on IG at one point but he's since unfollowed for whatever reason. That's why it was kind of random to me to see Becca following him laugh out loud I think they might be compatible in the aspect that neither appear to want to settle down so maybe they can just travel together and have a fun casual relationship.

I think I would enjoy seeing both of them on Winter Games Smiley

"Say life is giving you signs, and you're ignoring them because you're afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do. But-but then-but then you think, what if these signs are here for a reason and-and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"

You have to decide what’s most important to you - keeping your pride and getting nothing ... or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Dairtofall
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1955

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Becca should take her distance from Bachelor people now.
She had great opportunities and has been enjoying an easy life. Good for her! But she’s been riding this train long enough now and she should step off and get back to real life. She’s starting to lose herself and lose what made her so attractive in the first place (literally and figuratively speaking). All IMO of course.
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Every now and then I venture on to Becca's page because it's like passing a car wreck. Not because the wreck is fascinating but it's enough to make you slow now and watch.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2534

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 pm

I'd hope that Kevin would stay away from Becca. I could see why she'd follow him though. He's pretty attractive imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:31 pm

I don't see why Becca should get back to "real life" as long as she's making a living off everything she's doing now. It's not like she left a legit career behind, she was a college dropout working as a chiropractor's assistant. Her podcast seems to be doing fairly well so far and I hope she sticks with it, since I enjoy listening to her and think talking and interviewing people might just be her thing, unlike blogging which clearly isn't. I also like that her podcast isn't about the Bachelor and has a variety of guests, though I do wonder how many Bachelor fans will stick with a non-Bachelor related podcast. JMO. Keep hustling, Becca!
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum