SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 pm

I really liked Becca on Chris' season, but something happened to her post-show.  She became someone else.  I still don't know the 'real' Becca.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 am

I wonder why Becca randomly decided to follow Kevin P. from
Jasmine's Bachelorette Canada season? (Not sure when this happened, I just noticed now laugh out loud)

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 Image25

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 Image26

Source: my screenshots of @kevindexter IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:28 am

Maybe they'll both be on Winter Games?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 am

mindless wrote:Maybe they'll both be on Winter Games?

Oh, I hope he is on it and pairs up with Jasmine again and stays away from Becca.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh good. IIRC he's a deck hand, maybe they can sail off into the sunset. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887

Wasn't he kind of messed up?  I think he got into modelling after the show. Just going by memory. I can't see these two together if he's the same person he was on 'ette Canada. IMHO.

If he's going to be on the Winter Games, does that mean Becca will too? Are they already plotting?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 pm

i personally liked Becca a whole lot more before she started hanging with Ashley.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Both Becca and Ashley I. need to go away and fade back into obscurity because I'm tired of seeing their faces. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 2292733854 Ashley I. is a Stage-5 clinger who I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and Becca is a boring, bland user. How much longer are they going to try and stay in the spotlight?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh good. IIRC he's a deck hand, maybe they can sail off into the sunset. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887

Wasn't he kind of messed up?  I think he got into modelling after the show. Just going by memory. I can't see these two together if he's the same person he was on 'ette Canada. IMHO.

If he's going to be on the Winter Games, does that mean Becca will too? Are they already plotting?
I believe he was a model and quit doing that to become a deckhand (I think I read this on his blog, which is in his archived thread/in the screenshot I post up thread if anyone's interested - I really liked it personally). From what I can recall he had some issues with parental relationships because one parent passed away and he was kind of estranged from the other (I would have rewatch his date to confirm). So basically a cross between Peter and Dean laugh out loud But IMO minus the push-pull of Peter and the fboyness of Dean since he was IMO straightforward with Jasmine about his mindset of still being a free spirit wandering the world & looking for a partner to adventure with him (whereas Jasmine was a free spirit looking to settle gown). IMO I wouldn't say he's necessarily "messed up" but he's kind of IMO low-key and still searching - I wouldn't really peg him as one who is all in on settling down.

It's weird because I recall him following Caila and Olivia (maybe also Sharleen and a few others) on IG at one point but he's since unfollowed for whatever reason. That's why it was kind of random to me to see Becca following him laugh out loud I think they might be compatible in the aspect that neither appear to want to settle down so maybe they can just travel together and have a fun casual relationship.

I think I would enjoy seeing both of them on Winter Games Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Becca should take her distance from Bachelor people now.
She had great opportunities and has been enjoying an easy life. Good for her! But she’s been riding this train long enough now and she should step off and get back to real life. She’s starting to lose herself and lose what made her so attractive in the first place (literally and figuratively speaking). All IMO of course.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Every now and then I venture on to Becca's page because it's like passing a car wreck. Not because the wreck is fascinating but it's enough to make you slow now and watch.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 pm

I'd hope that Kevin would stay away from Becca. I could see why she'd follow him though. He's pretty attractive imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:31 pm

I don't see why Becca should get back to "real life" as long as she's making a living off everything she's doing now. It's not like she left a legit career behind, she was a college dropout working as a chiropractor's assistant. Her podcast seems to be doing fairly well so far and I hope she sticks with it, since I enjoy listening to her and think talking and interviewing people might just be her thing, unlike blogging which clearly isn't. I also like that her podcast isn't about the Bachelor and has a variety of guests, though I do wonder how many Bachelor fans will stick with a non-Bachelor related podcast. JMO. Keep hustling, Becca!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler