SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm

@TheWrongReasons I'm so sorry, my fault. I guess that's what I get for skimming through articles. Thank you for the correction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Bach/ette wrote:I'm confused, why don't people really like Amanda anymore? She seemed genuine on Ben's season and seems very sweet. What changed?

Personally, I was never an Amanda fan, but to try to answer your question, I think it stems from the fact that she got engaged to a man who she barely knew even though people on BIP warned her of his behaviour. Andi's book had been out there and the red flags were visible on BIP. Not only did she ignore all warnings, she then proceeded to move him in immediately with her small children. Then her whole behaviour while they were living together...the following and unfollowing every time they apparently had a fight. And than continuing to get together in Atlanta even after they broke up. The fact that she allowed him to use her children as props, which doesn't surprise me as she does the same. Now once again, she is willing to leave her kids to go on BIP? It's just a little too much IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Bach/ette wrote:I'm confused, why don't people really like Amanda anymore? She seemed genuine on Ben's season and seems very sweet. What changed?

I can tell you I never liked Amanda. She was Emily 2.0 to me straight out of the limo. Small tiny blonde who isn't? check. Annoying voice? check. Single mom? check. Plays the single mom card? check. Vapid? check.

Then I read about her telling Ben and America how bad her ex-husband was and that sealed it for me. I don't care how awful he was, he is your daughters' father, for their sake do not trash him. But that is just it. Duh is all about herself, those girls are at best after thoughts at worst props and additional income for her. She is like the worst of the show biz mom's just yuck.

I actually used to like Josh, so that didn't bother me except she had no affect for him either. It was like she was just spouting words. He has turned out to be everything Andi said he was and she laughed as that affected her children. So for me, short of her miraculously staying off SM and not using her children to schill, I will continue to dislike her. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:47 pm

As a mom myself, I just don't get her. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:35 pm

@bluwavz @GuardianAngel np, anytime, ladies Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Last season, I was excited to see Amanda on Paradise. This season, I'm questioning her decision making.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 pm

I like Amanda as a mom of two kids myself I say go for it. Would I wanna be away from my kids for that long no but different strokes for different folks.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
*snipped*
Then I read about her telling Ben and America how bad her ex-husband was and that sealed it for me. I don't care how awful he was, he is your daughters' father, for their sake do not trash him. But that is just it. Duh is all about herself, those girls are at best after thoughts at worst props and additional income for her.  She is like the worst of the show biz mom's just yuck.

So many of her actions have annoyed me, including her dissing the ex publicly. I really rolled my eyes when we learned she had trashed Josh to the ex, supposedly during one of BorDuhm's 'off again' moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 pm

More from Amanda's ex. Seems he's more so pissed at her for not being there when Char was sick. She seems like a hot mess. No wonder her and Josh were so volatile.

https://instagram.com/p/BVFfZD6l0sb/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

I cannot even believe she is going back to Paradise. Wow. That's just embarrassing now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:31 pm

But she is a poor unfortunate single mom. NOT! The girls are accessories, when she needs them she is all about posting, but when they need her, don't interfere with mommy's schedule. I really dislike this woman. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Is Amanda already eliminated? She just liked this post from Emily: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVI0-SkDPja/?taken-by=efergie13
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson