SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 pm

nikikass wrote:He probably will be.  Give him 8 months.  

I actually can see them together.  Maybe in about 5 years.

I'd say a year, 2 tops. He's a decade older, and I think looks matter to her. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks for the summary @Kels0012! I can't even hate on Amanda, since I think she's just dim. How did she pave the way for single moms though, when there have been countless on the show before her?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 pm

If anything, she trashed Robby more than she did Josh laugh out loud

I couldn't help but laugh when she was comparing the Josh and Robby and she said "well at least with Josh he did have some good qualities and knew how to be in a relationship." laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:45 pm

mindless wrote:Thanks for the summary @Kels0012! I can't even hate on Amanda, since I think she's just dim. How did she pave the way for single moms though, when there have been countless on the show before her?

I'm not trying to defend her. I think she is an airhead and a complete idiot for how she went through the BIP situation with Josh. Obviously, her first marriage is a prime example, and, though I think he's scum for cheating on her, she went back. Taking Robbie on a trip despite "breaking up" and knowing it would never work is just manipulative. Boy or girl, same difference. She needs to either stop being a pushover or take accountability for her chitty taste in men and decisions. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 pm

@Kels0012 Appreciate your summary. My impression still holds - uses her appearance to make her way in life as she couldn't get there with her brains.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:39 pm

mindless wrote:Thanks for the summary @Kels0012! I can't even hate on Amanda, since I think she's just dim. How did she pave the way for single moms though, when there have been countless on the show before her?

This is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading the summary. Michelle Money, there was a woman on Jason's season and I'm sure plenty more that I have forgotten, not to mention that Emily was a contestant with Brad and then the lead. Amanda is just such a ditz.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:06 pm

I think Amanda is full of it and fake as can be imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Thank you for the person above that kinda summarized the podcast. IMO I really can't stand Amanda so I couldn't imagine myself listening to her, but wanted to know if there was juicy deets laugh out loud.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:38 am

Everything to follow is JMO: she’s the most unremarkable big name (1M+ followers) in the Bachelor universe. Are people so easily fooled by clown makeup and hair extensions? (Ben Higgins calling her “astonishingly beautiful” is the dumbest thing I’ve heard on this show, including anything the Twins said.) I wanted to throw things at my TV when Leah Block showed up on BIP and we were told that no one would choose her over Amanda. I can’t wait for another single mom to take her place in the fan base’s consciousness. It’s too bad there weren’t any on Nick’s season.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:23 pm

I am no fan of Amanda and IMO she is really dim and doesn't think before she acts but I am going to defend her here coz I don't think she is any worse than the latest crop of contestants. Raven has 1M followers too now and I don't find anything remotely appealing about her - not her clothes, her personality, her makeup, nothing! So Amanda having 1M+ followers doesn't shock me in the slightest. I can also see why many guys find her appealing - she has that 'cute, petite, agreeable personality' IMO which many guys dig esp. the ones who are intimidated by strong personalities.

I didn't listen to the podcast but from all the summaries I read, she refrained from throwing anyone under the bus in a major way and seemed reasonable for the most part and even acknowledged her mistakes. It's so rare in the franchise these days that I kinda respect that she took some accountability for her actions. IMO There is hope after all.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:46 pm

I listened to the podcast and I thought she came across really well. She took the high road, didn't trash anyone, and acknowledged her own mistakes. There are far, far worse people in the franchise than Amanda IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Just saw this screenshot on Reddit. This is a genuinely sweet thing to do and I'm glad to see Amanda using her platform/shilling opportunities for something good yes
Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 15 VE74Q720yC_Da2UknSw2yM43dFPoavFcocMgSsSnaLM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson