SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When I read this post last night, I was going to say, clearly to me she had cheek enhancements, but I didn't care enough to compare pics. Now that I see the vids (which grossed me out) she probably had more done after Feb 21st when that one was documented as posted by @havadrpepper.

I understand having work done that one is not happy with, very small breasts, or breast reduction, but some take it to another level and to me they look like aliens after awhile.

She's had her breasts done in the last several months as well. IMO, they are too big for her frame.

Back to top Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

She does get a lot of injections, but I think she also edits her photos to a ridiculous extent. She doesn't even look human in most of them, let alone like herself. I just don't know how she can look at the end result and think it looks good. I can guarantee you the raw image looked 10 times better. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bimc-xOBIXV/

Extensions...check
Botox...check
Lip filler...check
Microblading...check
Breast augmentation...check
Age 28...check

She doesn't need all these enhancements at her age, imho.  

Look how natural and pretty she looked here...

https://www.google.com/search?q=amanda+stanton+age&client=ms-android-boost-us&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7-p7u6PzaAhUL9YMKHRdGAYIQ_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=tdqf2gIozczk5M:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 am

I don't like commenting on the women's looks but in some pics her hair extensions are too big for her. Is bigger the better a thing again?

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 12:05 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjDosLQhYBE/

Should I get bangs? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 am

Bangs would be good. Maybe some maturity to go with the grown up bangs. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue May 22, 2018 1:44 am

Obviously, it's people's choice when they want to opt for some enhancement, I just find it mind-boggling that they don't really consider the long-term consequences, especially when it's at a frequency and extent like Amanda's. Nothing put into your body externally can't be healthy or harmless no matter what the experts say. The consequences will show eventually. And it's not even pretty! I must have different standards of beauty. IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 am

limoncello wrote:Obviously, it's people's choice when they want to opt for some enhancement, I just find it mind-boggling that they don't really consider the long-term consequences, especially when it's at a frequency and extent like Amanda's. Nothing put into your body externally can't be healthy or harmless no matter what the experts say. The consequences will show eventually. And it's not even pretty! I must have different standards of beauty. IMO.

I expect her to look like a bad experiment by 40.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 22, 2018 3:34 am

Apparently she has a new bf.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi8h8qohY9t/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7KhthATnn/?taken-by=bobbyjacobs

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 1f49c

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue May 22, 2018 9:11 am

Man she looks unhealthy IMO. She has always been a tiny woman but she looked healthier on Ben's season. She looks like it's a chore just to hold up all that long hair on her little body now.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 am

Her hair...extensions are way too big for her body. She needs to tone it down...a lot.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 am

I haven't read anything good about him on reddit. One gal that knows him described him as a "walking STD". He has also dated another past TB contestant... Lacey Faddoul. Rumor is that Amanda met him when he slid into her DM's.

I never had a good opinion of her even in Ben's season and everything she has done since has just reinforced that. I feel so badly for her girls.

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 21 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson