Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on September 12th 2018, 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO, Amanda has always been trash who thrives on drama, so this doesn't surprise me at all. She has a habit of making bad choices and then playing the victim when things don't go her way. I feel sorry for her two little girls. They have a mom who is constantly out partying and vacationing with her single, childless besties; getting involved in unhealthy relationship after unhealthy relationship, which she drags them into; and using them as pawns to shill and get likes on instagram. Honestly, I think the best thing that could happen for them right now would be for Amanda to lose custody until she can grow up and start acting like a responsible adult and parent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
100% agree. Good Post

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl on September 13th 2018, 9:50 am

Her comments are back on people are spewing hate she must not be awake to delete them all. I also think she’s so tone deaf to her followers tagging herself in a $500 bathing suit. She needs to be banking her money for later IG isn’t going to be around forever

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on September 13th 2018, 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO, Amanda has always been trash who thrives on drama, so this doesn't surprise me at all. She has a habit of making bad choices and then playing the victim when things don't go her way. I feel sorry for her two little girls. They have a mom who is constantly out partying and vacationing with her single, childless besties; getting involved in unhealthy relationship after unhealthy relationship, which she drags them into; and using them as pawns to shill and get likes on instagram. Honestly, I think the best thing that could happen for them right now would be for Amanda to lose custody until she can grow up and start acting like a responsible adult and parent.

editWhatever is going on with her, I hope she can figure it out. Certainly separating her from her girls indefinitely probably/most likely won’t be beneficial to either party. 

Just my opinion.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl on September 13th 2018, 1:09 pm

I agree she doesn’t need her kids taken away, but teaching your daughters that you need to fly to another state to have your hair done is just stupid. She’s gotten to big for herself, I actually used to follow her but now I can’t stand her looks or what’s she’s going to her body

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on September 13th 2018, 1:20 pm

I never thought Amanda was a bad mother *edit*. I think it was stupid to leave Charlie when she was so little and I think it was stupid to have Josh move in so early into the relationship, but other than that, I always thought she did a pretty decent job. This whole DV charge makes me wonder though. Hopefully her messiness is just contained to her love life (but then again, might not be the best environment for kids). He ex did have an interesting IG story after the arrest, which made me wonder if he was going to fight for changes in the custody agreement. I definitely don't think there's anything bad enough there (that we know of) to the point where children should be separated from their mother. That will definitely screw them up way more.

IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on September 13th 2018, 6:09 pm

IMHO Amanda has to grow up and fast. She's not in the same situation, than her bach friends, who don't have children. I would definitely think a lot about trying to get custody arrangements changed if I was co-parenting with her, and she was out there getting arrested while drunk at parties. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3332

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney on September 14th 2018, 9:10 am

What was the Ex's IG story after Amanda's arrest? Was wondering how he was going to react. Any parent would be concerned, IMO, minimally with just the amount of press and publicity this would create bringing more unwanted attention to the girls, let alone child safety concerns with a parent that is probably not violent by nature but definitely out of control in some aspects.
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on September 14th 2018, 4:43 pm

Police report on last page.

Duhhhh. Durrrrr. WTF.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on September 14th 2018, 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Police report on last page.

Duhhhh. Durrrrr. WTF.

Oh, yeah. What a great example for her daughters. So drunk she doesn't even remember WTH was going on. Woman has major issues and needs therapy. Those poor girls.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on September 14th 2018, 4:56 pm

Guess that relationship is dunzo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1939

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on September 14th 2018, 5:07 pm

Little different than that “playful shove” huh?

I hope Amanda gets the help she clearly needs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20072

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on September 14th 2018, 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nope, they've been together since the incident went down and have been broadcasting it on social media. Makes sense. I think statistics show how often DV victims stay. I'm sure she's making excuses and that she was drugged and promising this was a one-time thing blah blah blah. 

Hope he leaves and she gets help, but I don't think either are happening soon. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum