SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:06 pm

She is a crazy magnet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by limoncello Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:16 am

She's partying it up in Vegas. Probably the last thing I would do when dealing with such a problem but to each their own. no idea
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:27 am

limoncello wrote:She's partying it up in Vegas. Probably the last thing I would do when dealing with such a problem but to each their own. no idea

...which proves what a ditz she really is. Wonder where her kids are while she is partying...JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:43 pm

limoncello wrote:She's partying it up in Vegas. Probably the last thing I would do when dealing with such a problem but to each their own. no idea

I am not a fan of her nor defending her but she had this booked several months ago and probably could not get out of it due to contract obligations. I am sure her kids are with their father since he gets them every other weekend. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm

I've said this before on this forum and will repeat my opinion - it's a shame that attractive young women trade on their looks rather than develop true self-worth, which carries you a lot further in life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Will we be seeing her on paradise again ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:25 am

nd4reality wrote:Will we be seeing her on paradise again ?

Dear G-d, I sincerely hope not. IMHO she is yesterdsay's news, if you know what I mean.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 pm

I highly doubt it she seems to be in a good place right now and not ready to date again. I think this last break up might of woke her up a little. She seems perfectly happy being with her girls and being single. Hopefully she is getting some type of help to try to understand why she picks such losers. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 am

whit90 wrote:

I highly doubt it she seems to be in a good place right now and not ready to date again. I think this last break up might of woke her up a little. She seems perfectly happy being with her girls and being single. Hopefully she is getting some type of help to try to understand why she picks such losers. JMO

I still say she'll end up with her daughters father in the end. :nod:JMO Maybe the problem is with her and not the guys  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:04 am

IMO it's all on her. And I'm sure she'll push hard to go on Paradise again. Question is if they want her. Maybe now that Elan's gone they'll cast Jef finally. He'll make a great addition to her collection of exes.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:43 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I still say she'll end up with her daughters father in the end. :nod:JMO Maybe the problem is with her and not the guys  no idea

She has dated Josh, Bobby, and Robby which are both scumbags IMO . Yes I agree that she does not pick the right type of guys but people can change. I hope like I said before that she is getting some help. I think her ex is married don’t know for sure. I do not see her going back on BIP at all she is way past that now. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:52 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

She has dated Josh, Bobby, and Robby which are both scumbags IMO . Yes I agree that she does not pick the right type of guys but people can change.  I hope like I said before that she is getting some help. I think her ex is married don’t know for sure. I do not see her going back on BIP at all she is way past that now. JMO

Since she is single again she has an opportunity for a fresh start. With both Josh and Bobby it’s seemed like from dating to moving in together was a short timeline. I don’t have single parent experience and don’t think there is a golden rule but cohabitation must be more complex as a single parent. Perhaps she would benefit from slowing that down with her next guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson