SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 pm

I'm going to have to cencor myself here, because reading her narrative, her eternal victimhood, her no regrets to abusing her ex, and trying to make a new narrative of it... what a horrible woman, imho. Not one ounce of self awareness, not one bit of ownership of her own fault in anything. Imho. She's one of the worst people ever cone out of this show imho, and that's saying a lot. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:Amanda Stanton Details Relationships With Josh Murray, Robby Hayes, Ben Higgins and More Exes in ‘Now Accepting Roses’: 10 Revelations
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/amanda-stanton-dishes-on-josh-murray-more-bachelor-exes-in-book/

snipped

After all this, she still didn't see the red flag. I didn't read the second article in full, but in the first one, she justifies her reckless behaviour without ever admitting she made some poor choices, for years MO.

“Another thing the public never got to see was Josh’s mom, who visited us at our fantasy suite. Awkward? You bet. You want to be ready to meet your boyfriend’s family, not meet them unexpectedly from the bed of your fantasy suite,” she wrote. “It turned out Josh planned this with the producers and nobody thought to clue me in. Apparently, he felt he couldn’t propose unless he could see how I interacted with his mom, so he begged producers to fly her out. … The fact we were all meeting at the fantasy suite, an intimate location where he and I just spent the night together, felt more than just a little inappropriate.” ......

“When the show began to air and Josh wasn’t making a favorable impression on viewers, his mom got worried because she didn’t want to look bad in her TV appearance,” she claimed in the book. “She demanded approval of the footage before it aired. I saw it and thought it looked like a sweet scene, just us girls talking.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Amanda Stanton Details Relationships With Josh Murray, Robby Hayes, Ben Higgins and More Exes in ‘Now Accepting Roses’: 10 Revelations
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/amanda-stanton-dishes-on-josh-murray-more-bachelor-exes-in-book/

snipped

After all this, she still didn't see the red flag. I didn't read the second article in full, but in the first one, she justifies her reckless behaviour without ever admitting she made some poor choices, for years MO.

“Another thing the public never got to see was Josh’s mom, who visited us at our fantasy suite. Awkward? You bet. You want to be ready to meet your boyfriend’s family, not meet them unexpectedly from the bed of your fantasy suite,” she wrote. “It turned out Josh planned this with the producers and nobody thought to clue me in. Apparently, he felt he couldn’t propose unless he could see how I interacted with his mom, so he begged producers to fly her out. … The fact we were all meeting at the fantasy suite, an intimate location where he and I just spent the night together, felt more than just a little inappropriate.” ......

“When the show began to air and Josh wasn’t making a favorable impression on viewers, his mom got worried because she didn’t want to look bad in her TV appearance,” she claimed in the book. “She demanded approval of the footage before it aired. I saw it and thought it looked like a sweet scene, just us girls talking.”

And this is why I don't feel sorry for her one little bit. The red flags are waving all over the place, people are warning her and yet, she is so desperate to be with a man that she just chooses to ignore everyone and everything. I feel sad for those little girls because she is their role model for relationships. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 am

Simply put, imohoaa, she can be likened to a horrific case of diarrhea. Very contagious without proper precautions. In need of heavy strength Lomotil for eradication. She is a sick effing mess then and still years later. The Armando Virus. Purell Purell purell

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Little 'ol Amanduh has a mean streak, huh?  I can't see her beating her boyfriend up when she barely weighs 100 pounds herself, but I actually believe the story.

She alluded to a different version of the incident in an interview on her book tour.

I get the some of the guys she has been with have been questionable in their actions but she does appear to have a pattern. Guess its not all them.

I also do not see one bit of responsibility from her like others have said upthread. How did her book do ? I cannot believe she had the guts to write something like that tbh but thats just me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Sad - especially as a role model for 2 young daughters. I've never respected women who feel they need a man to be a beautiful person or 'enough'.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:35 pm

I came across on my twitter feed a few days ago, something about backlash she was getting on SM for posting a pic of her daughter in a bikini taking a selfi before going to the beach.

I didn't click the link to read the whole story. I just cringed because I could imagine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:00 pm

@GuardianAngel

It was a cringeworthy photo and IMO she deserved every bit of backlash she gets for posting it. She is going to have real problems with those girls when they think they are old enough to do what they want. IMO she's going to have 10 year olds wearing makeup to look older and acting like they are much, much older.

But then IMO Amanda doesn't have much common sense about posting photos of her girls. I think about all the predators out there... affraid

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am

Now, she is pimpin' her kids on IG for the attention. Amanduh is so very self-absorbed. I feel sorry for her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 pm

I don't know why curiosity killed this cat but I listened to an interview (Juicy Scoop) and it appeared as though she is totally innocent of any responsibility in any of her relationships. Some of the stuff is so ridiculous and the interviewer seemed (IMO of course) to be enabling this line of thinking. Like the interviewer seemed to be poking fun of all the ex's but not of her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:44 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Don't know of him, is he normal? Does he know how crazy she can get?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson