Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 pm

I'm going to have to cencor myself here, because reading her narrative, her eternal victimhood, her no regrets to abusing her ex, and trying to make a new narrative of it... what a horrible woman, imho. Not one ounce of self awareness, not one bit of ownership of her own fault in anything. Imho. She's one of the worst people ever cone out of this show imho, and that's saying a lot. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3640

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:38 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Amanda Stanton Details Relationships With Josh Murray, Robby Hayes, Ben Higgins and More Exes in ‘Now Accepting Roses’: 10 Revelations
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/amanda-stanton-dishes-on-josh-murray-more-bachelor-exes-in-book/

snipped

After all this, she still didn't see the red flag. I didn't read the second article in full, but in the first one, she justifies her reckless behaviour without ever admitting she made some poor choices, for years MO.

“Another thing the public never got to see was Josh’s mom, who visited us at our fantasy suite. Awkward? You bet. You want to be ready to meet your boyfriend’s family, not meet them unexpectedly from the bed of your fantasy suite,” she wrote. “It turned out Josh planned this with the producers and nobody thought to clue me in. Apparently, he felt he couldn’t propose unless he could see how I interacted with his mom, so he begged producers to fly her out. … The fact we were all meeting at the fantasy suite, an intimate location where he and I just spent the night together, felt more than just a little inappropriate.” ......

“When the show began to air and Josh wasn’t making a favorable impression on viewers, his mom got worried because she didn’t want to look bad in her TV appearance,” she claimed in the book. “She demanded approval of the footage before it aired. I saw it and thought it looked like a sweet scene, just us girls talking.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54869

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:Amanda Stanton Details Relationships With Josh Murray, Robby Hayes, Ben Higgins and More Exes in ‘Now Accepting Roses’: 10 Revelations
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/amanda-stanton-dishes-on-josh-murray-more-bachelor-exes-in-book/

snipped

After all this, she still didn't see the red flag. I didn't read the second article in full, but in the first one, she justifies her reckless behaviour without ever admitting she made some poor choices, for years MO.

“Another thing the public never got to see was Josh’s mom, who visited us at our fantasy suite. Awkward? You bet. You want to be ready to meet your boyfriend’s family, not meet them unexpectedly from the bed of your fantasy suite,” she wrote. “It turned out Josh planned this with the producers and nobody thought to clue me in. Apparently, he felt he couldn’t propose unless he could see how I interacted with his mom, so he begged producers to fly her out. … The fact we were all meeting at the fantasy suite, an intimate location where he and I just spent the night together, felt more than just a little inappropriate.” ......

“When the show began to air and Josh wasn’t making a favorable impression on viewers, his mom got worried because she didn’t want to look bad in her TV appearance,” she claimed in the book. “She demanded approval of the footage before it aired. I saw it and thought it looked like a sweet scene, just us girls talking.”

And this is why I don't feel sorry for her one little bit. The red flags are waving all over the place, people are warning her and yet, she is so desperate to be with a man that she just chooses to ignore everyone and everything. I feel sad for those little girls because she is their role model for relationships. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 am

Simply put, imohoaa, she can be likened to a horrific case of diarrhea. Very contagious without proper precautions. In need of heavy strength Lomotil for eradication. She is a sick effing mess then and still years later. The Armando Virus. Purell Purell purell

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum