SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:46 am

Previous thread here

Continue discussion here.

jjjami wrote:Interesting thing about Bryan, he's better looking in motion than he is in pics.

ETA: @emusha Bryan's on his phone but it may have just been to post pics on his instagram because now he has two new pics up.  giggling

A.j wrote:
jjjami wrote:Interesting thing about Bryan, he's better looking in motion than he is in pics.

Does he really? He just posted two pics and he looks damn good.

jjjami wrote:@A.j I dunno why, in general, I don't really see it, but I just think he looks better in motion than in pics. he doesn't look too bad in the recent pics though. Imo

Bach/ette wrote:
jjjami wrote:@A.j I dunno why, in general, I don't really see it, but I just think he looks better in motion than in pics. he doesn't look too bad in the recent pics though. Imo
I too think he looks better in motion. It might just be that these pics aren't close ups. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:50 am

Yes he did post 2 pics but it's photos and not "live" videos.

So what this is telling me is that either he's not feeling the night in the club (from what I saw imo) or he really cares about his image and he doesnt want to act up on other people video story. Jmo.

#TeamPeter GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 1f495
#TeamRachel GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by emusha Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:55 am

imo he's not sm savvy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:56 am

TLTF wrote:Yes he did post 2 pics but it's photos and not "live" videos.

So what this is telling me is that either he's not feeling the night in the club (from what I saw imo) or he really cares about his image and he doesnt want to act up on other people video story. Jmo.

This reminds me of something. I think it was late last year or early this year, Rachel went out with Alexis/Raven etc. While all the girls were wilding out, Rachel seemed to be the only one who was pretty chilled. (All this was documented on Alexis and Raven's sc.) I already knew the spoilers then with Rachel making it to F3, so it gave me the impression that she was most likely going to be bachelorette and she was probably trying to keep a good image or not do anything wild/crazy that could jeopardize that. To cut it short: Bryan could very well be doing that himself. JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:59 am

I think he is sm savvy, like I think he knows what to do and how to do everything, I just think he's not as into it. He's 37, maybe he's too grown for that sh*t. Which I would love. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:13 am

Laying low and being chilled on SM is exactly what Bryan needs to do if he wants to be the next lead, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:52 am

I mean he's already set up to lay low given he hasn't further expanded his sm presence to Twitter, Snapchat, and IG snap. Less is more. So good for him imo. 

Unpopular opinion but I actually like Bryan. I think he's charming, good looking, and entertaining. If being chill and laying low on sm helps his case as the bachelor then I'm all for it. Definitely wouldn't mind. I know he has gotten a lot of flak for the sloppy seconds comment, and albeit I don't condone it, I'm not going to damn him for it because otherwise he hasn't given me any significant reason to dislike him. Team Bryan for bach? I can't be the only one laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:10 am

Bryan has set up a twitter, I believe. It's twitter.com/theabdoctor
It could be a fake account but it seems like it's linked up to his instagram, and he is following a couple of Bach producers on this twitter account. And it sounded to me like he is planning on setting up a snapchat in his post about fake accounts because he said he didn't have a snapchat yet.

I'll admit that he's actually come off better than I expected on the show. And his chill attitude (whether real or put-upon) in tonight's snaps/IG stories made me soften towards him. I still find him too smooth for his own good in his interactions with Rachel on the show, so I hope she doesn't choose him in the end.

However, I am actually in support of Bryan for Bachelor. I think he'll deliver a heck of an entertaining season. Plus, he's pretty hot (Rachel has probably the F4 that's most appealing and attractive to me in Bach history). IMO, Bryan's definitely had some botox or filler work; he needs to pass the name of his doctor to some of the women in this franchise because it's actually rather tastefully and well-done. I mean, the cheek fillers are a questionable decision but I think it's also a consequence of his own naturally high cheekbones. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 am

IMO, Hanging out with the guys is another clue Bryan is F-2.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:11 am

There have been other F1 that have hung out ! TO ME it didn't seem Byron was into all the partying like the others,Being on his his phone could be. Clue! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 am

I can't remember any F-1 bachelor hanging out with the guys during the airing of the season. Afterwards, yes. Just my thoughts.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:28 am

Now that you guys mentioned it I can't stop staring at his cheeks Embarressed!

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan