Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

IMHO The winner never hangs out with the bros.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:21 am

IMO Bryan was giving me serious F1 vibes. IMO He stuck with his phone throughout, didn't really participate in Josiah and Will's antics and when some of the ladies joined in, he kept his distance.

Bryan doesn't really seem to be in the party scene either IMO. So the question arises - What was he really upto during those 4 days when he was MIA from SM? :detective
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:24 am

@bleuberry wrote:Now that you guys mentioned it I can't stop staring at his cheeks Embarressed!

giggling Looks like they have gone down a bit since the start of filming. Hopefully they do during the season already. JMO.

I personally still don't see Bryan as attractive, at all. He's like Josh to me, or JPG, I just don't see it no matter how hard I try.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:51 am

@coolangel wrote:IMO Bryan was giving me serious F1 vibes. IMO He stuck with his phone throughout, didn't really participate in Josiah and Will's antics and when some of the ladies joined in, he kept his distance.

Bryan doesn't really seem to be in the party scene either IMO. So the question arises - What was he really upto during those 4 days when he was MIA from SM? :detective

That is the vibe I got too! And being on his phone in different shots. Does give you pause.
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 am

@Hotmomma wrote:
@coolangel wrote:IMO Bryan was giving me serious F1 vibes. IMO He stuck with his phone throughout, didn't really participate in Josiah and Will's antics and when some of the ladies joined in, he kept his distance.

That is the vibe I got too! And being on his phone in different shots. Does give you pause.

Yeah, I can see where you guys are coming from. If anything Josiah's IG story just made it more unclear who F1 and F2 are, IMO. Seems weird for Will and Josiah to be "cheering" Rachel in front of the guy that was "just recently" not chosen by her. I mean it could be harmless teasing of F2 or it could be trying to get F1 to smile. It also could just be cheering their nice lead. I mean, maybe Josiah and Will have no idea who Rachel chose. There are easy explanations for literally every scenario, haha. But yeah, just have to keep an eye on what Bryan is up to Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

The funniest situation to me would be Josiah and Will cutting up as described while Bryan was trying to talk on the phone with Rachel. I mean wouldn't it be funny if the person Bryan was phoning with was Rachel and they guys were ragging on him during that time trying to distract him and jerk him around.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:24 am

I know!! And I'm all for Peter as F1, i dont want/see an other ending but I wouldn't mind a bit of suspens. Bryan was on his phone during some of Josiah video. Either that or he was a bit distant. That same night Rachel puts an Rip on Instagram about her great grandmother. What im saying he could be with Rachel during this tough time...or not but it's fun to ask yourself the question.
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:37 am

@coolangel wrote:Bryan doesn't really seem to be in the party scene either IMO. So the question arises - What was he really upto during those 4 days when he was MIA from SM? :detective

Maybe he was hanging out with family and giving them the lowdown about his experience? He seems the type to always help with cooking so possibly that? If he wasn't indoors maybe he escaped to the other side of Florida and hung out on the beaches of Naples or Marco Island seeing there will probably be an APB out on him in Miami Beach laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 am

I didn't get anything out of his night out laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I just thought he was having fun with friends. Nothing more, nothing less laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:51 am

That's all a huge reach. Like, a REALLY huge reach. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:16 am

Bach/ette wrote:That's all a huge reach. Like, a REALLY huge reach. **IMO**
I don't think it's a reach at all IMO. At least, no more of a reach than half the clues we have for Bryan or Peter as F1. If it were Peter hanging out with Bachelor Nation guys but texting someone the entire time and actively ignoring the women who were partying with them, I'm sure people would be ALL over it as a definite clue he's F1.  no idea  I personally believe that Peter is F1 and Bryan is F2/next Bachelor, but that doesn't mean clues that indicate otherwise should be dismissed just because they don't fit with the spoiler. JMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:18 am

I don't even know what the reach is supposed to be about. It went over my head.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum