SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm

I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure Rachel's not friends with any of the girls he follows. It could still be innocent, but it raises my eyebrow a little.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Well until something is confirmed as fact, please continue to use IMO like we always do when expressing opinions.  And I'm not aiming this post at anyone or singling anyone out.  It's a general post to be a reminder.

We have far too many that read and take info from here and we do not want to become known for bad info or fake news.  And when opinions are stated like facts, things always wind up heated, feeling get hurt, threads get locked, bans issued and the mods have too much to clean up.  We have enough to keep us busy with out adding to it because someone is not willing to use IMO/JMO.

Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

#TeamBrila #TeamCayan?
giggling
It is kind of interesting imo that he's following her.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

IMO I am getting more and more of a feeling that. Is f2 and that the second spoiler is wrong.
Why did it take so long? Someone is playing RS IMO

Pending a strong clue that P is out of the running, for me IMO the sm signs point to P.
The show itself unspoiled with editing clues IMO point to Bryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO I am getting more and more of a feeling that. Is f2 and that the second spoiler is wrong.
Why did it take so long? Someone is playing RS  IMO

Pending a strong clue that P is out of the running, for me IMO the sm signs point to P.
The show itself unspoiled with editing clues IMO point to Bryan.

the thing that really convinced me of bryan f1 is the sc evidence from the htd ... rachel saying she's falling in love wearing the same outfit she was wearing in bryan's htd which was the first one. millsy said she was in love right when she'd had her htds. rachel said she fell in love with one guy. i'm curious to see how it unfolds.
I agree with you that sm points to Peter
Rachel's "assertive ...confident etc." points to Bryan

all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Actually,  the in love and tired Millsy comment was after Peter's htd. I remember this clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 pm

@lexforlife from what I remember bryan had the first htd? which one was peter's? I took Millsy's comment as her being in love by the time htd's were over
do we think she would say she's falling in love in multiple htd's? It seems unlikely imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 pm

emusha wrote:@lexforlife from what I remember bryan had the first htd? which one was peter's? I took Millsy's comment as her being in love by the time htd's were over
do we think she would say she's falling in love in multiple htd's? It seems unlikely imo

Peters was second
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:19 pm

@emusha Peter was second. His HTD was a Saturday. I believe Dean's was the following Monday and Millsy records his podcast on Tuesday. So everyone except Eric had a hometown by that point.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:21 pm

The Millsy comment was right after sightings of Peter's htd. The itm is has been sleuthed to be in the same clothes as Bryan's htd. I am not sure what to make of it until the actual episode airs. Who knows how it will be presented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:22 pm

I stand corrected then. I don't recall when Dean's htd was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:27 pm

@lexforlife Dean home town date was 3rd and it was while that was going on that he said Rachel was in love and exhausted. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan