SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:32 am

@WhisperingLove He needs to teach other future F1's his ways laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 am

I see Bryan is working out and gettin ready for his Bachelor gig. You go Bryan, get that body in shape Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 3806527698giggling  IMO

Last edited by see2love on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:38 am

@Cila51290 I agree but he and TOG make it so hard!

@see2love I agree if he's not F1 i want to see him TNB

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Tilthefinalrose wrote:@jane81 to the audience who didnt receive his behavior well! There's a reason there are many people who aren't taking a liking to him so far...obviously there's more show, but there are many ppl who aren't feeling what they see so far-myself included.

JMO

This is my personal feeling, the reason Bryan was not being received well initially is superficial and one dimensional and the same in reverse for TOG being received well and for the inverse reception of each being switched up now. That and the fact, it doesn't hurt one lil bit that it appears the spoiler backs one now and not the other and some just have to back a winner regardless.
Ok. Got it. Good. cantstopl

Kasha, I so agree.  I like Bryan and think that too much is being made of that comment on the Ellen Show.  This happens every season once the F1 gets spoiled.  And now we have a second spoiler, and I actually would love to see Bryan as the correct F1.  But, I am only mildly invested in the show right now, so I like the idea that a there is still some doubt as to the actual outcome.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:38 am

Longhornfan wrote:
Kasha, I so agree.  I like Bryan and think that too much is being made of that comment on the Ellen Show.  This happens every season once the F1 gets spoiled.  And now we have a second spoiler, and I actually would love to see Bryan as the correct F1.  But, I am only mildly invested in the show right now, so I like the idea that a there is still some doubt as to the actual outcome.
Plenty of people, including myself, disliked that quote before the initial spoiler. So my feelings regarding it have nothing to do with it.

However, as I have learned more about Bryan, I have learned that the quote does not seem to be representative of him, so I care less about it.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:47 am

@wickedwitch I wasn't much a fan of his before I knew either spoiler. For more reasons than the sloppy comment which I didn't mind so much. He's not that bad and I can see him growing on me. I don't see his connection with Rachel yet. I wouldn't mid him being TNB. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:52 am

The connection was clear to me when she met him out of the limo. The way she watched him go inside, and the fact that she said she "likes trouble" after he left.

It was also apparent to me that the connection was strong, since she had no hesitation being kissed the way he kissed her, night one, first unexpected kiss, she could have pulled back, she didn't, and again after she gave him the FIR, he mentioned another kiss, and she agreed. She mentioned herself in media rounds, that she went for that second kiss, because she wanted more. We also later learned in her blog that they had a conversation about his parents, and the longevity of their marriage. We don't know what else they spoke about but IMO from the little we saw I saw a very strong connection.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:51 pm

There's a comment on Bryan last ig pic from, if I'm right, one of his colleague (monikin79) and she said "miss you mi doc". So has he been working? May be not... or may be she doesn't work there anymore... well it could be one way or the other...

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:58 pm

I think she just misses him & maybe she doesn't go there anymore for his services. She also wrote TQM which means I love you very much. Probably someone close to him
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:18 pm

She says
monikin79I miss you mi Doc @thebryanabasolo always blessed tqm

Which means my doctor. It could be a client, a relative who hasn't seen him for awhile, or just a fan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVdP8CEjmXq/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:28 pm

@GuardianAngel she's a friend/colleague. She works/worked at the clinic. Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm

@ReneeM Thanks for the verification. What a nice message for her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan