SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

mysthelma wrote:It happens every season where some are early fan favorites but not soo much by the end as the edit changes. Some may not be favorites in the beginning but will end up being well liked. Happens every damn season.

What matters is Rachael herself liked Bryan's kisses....maybe she likes aggressive kisses....Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 3806527698:yes:no idea

The kind of kiss that swept her off her feet! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:I do not like the edited version of Bryan. Saying that, I bet TPTB knew about Bryan's earlier dabble in reality tv and built his storyline around it and so we get "The Player" vibe. IMO, they started working on him before he got out of the limo. Again all my opinion.

Curious, what edited version? TYIA

He is getting a physical edit. We haven't really seen any substance talk even though Rachel mention in her last blog they have talk about his parents marriage. I won't be surprise if Bryan either ran it by producers or was prodded to give Rachel that first kiss. All my opinion of course.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:56 pm

@Rosepetal I'm not sure about the physical edit yet. I need to see more of them together since we've seen only a few minutes, but I do get your point.

He was in his early mid 20's when he did that show and hasn't been involved in anything similar since, that we know of. If there was a huge scandal on the show I could see them using it to their advantage, if they needed to, but according to what I read, the lead let him go because he didn't have any player laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:12 pm

I don't find anything redeeming in Bryan going on a show to prove he is the best player, only to lose. It doesn't mean he isn't a player, it just means he isn't as good at playing as he thought. He had 13 years to get better and worked his charm on women barely of drinking- age along the way. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Just want to point out that apparently Bryan had enough game to make it to the semi-finals of the show.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20040921upn01
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Agree that it is early still.

JMO but we have not yet even finished the end of the 3rd episode. No clue how the edits are going to shake up (physical edits etc)
So far what I have seen of Bryan is that he is fully there for Rachel, not only in what he says to her but the way he seems to be keeping an eye out on her. This is being shown in the edit with Cameras panning etc.
There was another scene (besides the one where he looks at her supportively when she eliminates the contestants) during the RC party where CH and R are telling the guys about Demario and the camera pans to Bryan looking at her intently and with concern. The next scene we have is them walking to the seated area where he is actually making sure she is fine (she repsonse "better now") and then he offers to help bring down her stress.
That is a man who while having a physical attraction (kisses etc) is also concerned about our lead and shows it. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Sorry for back to back posts. As of now I still have bryan as f1, not yet seen evidence to sway me either way.

However these are reasons that give me pause based on some sleuthing done over many seasons

1 TOG being active as rachel on SM coincidentally. Bryan it seems not.
2 Bryan posting marking the guys of his season in Instagram posts and also hanging with the . This is typically not f1 type behaviour.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 pm

@Rosepetal LOL, That show had hometown dates too! I kind of what to see a whole episode now...
IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry for back to back posts. As of now I still have bryan as f1, not yet seen evidence to sway me either way.

However these are reasons that give me pause based on some sleuthing done over many seasons

1 TOG being active as rachel on SM coincidentally. Bryan it seems not.
2 Bryan posting marking  the guys of his season in Instagram posts and also hanging with the . This is typically not f1 type behaviour.

I will agree with these two items. But I agree I still have Bryan as F1. We know where Peter has been and I think Bryan turning off his mentions was smart. And he won't be the first F1 to meet up with others if he is F1. But overall all signs point to Bryan as of now. But I am still sleuthing and open to all three.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Is tonight's episode #4? Does Bryan have a 1on1 in episode 5? Is he on group date tonight? I hope we get to see more of him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Is tonight's episode #4?  Does Bryan have a 1on1 in episode 5?  Is he on group date tonight?  I hope we get to see more of him.

Yes his 1:1 should be episode 5. Either way we will,see it next week. He is on the spelling bee date tonight

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Is tonight's episode #4?  Does Bryan have a 1on1 in episode 5?  Is he on group date tonight?  I hope we get to see more of him.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong , but I believe starting tonight he has a date every week from now until the finale. His 1st 1 on 1 is in next weeks episode.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan