SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jordan had controversy circulating around him the entire season.  Ex-girlfriend who he supposedly dumped before the show and who could forget the Raya debacle.  Fwiw, I don't believe those rumors.  yes Famous brother who has nothing to do with the family.  JoJo questioning if his intentions are true.  So far, Bryan really hasn't had much negative press.  Maybe he doesn't have a lot of baggage.  

True, I am simply pointing out basic similarity. Comparing Bryan to a previous F1 isnt meant to be a judgement of any kind, but purely sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:31 pm

So bryan liked a post from theshaderoom lmfao. It means nothing besides the fact that I find it hilarious that he goes on TSR laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:36 pm

I know SM makes things different now, you have contestants liking pics/following people but Bryan's latest post I found interesting with "I miss Rachel" I know it was meant to be a funny post but found it interesting can they be this obvious, felt like a possible shout out imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 pm

no mention of Bryan in her blog. I am sure next week will be very different!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:23 pm

It would be hard to not mention the only 1-1 next week... imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Will be interesting to compare her notes on the final 2's one on ones after next week. Second time she hasn't mentioned Bryan in a blog tho Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:26 pm

I just hope he breaks out of the cliché lines next week. Surely he doesn't talk like that in every day life. JMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Ali's first date was a one-on-one with Roberto Martinez, a 26-year-old insurance agent from Charleston, SC.  After spending the day wandering the streets of Lisbon sightseeing, the pair enjoyed a private picnic and watched the sun set from the top steps of a castle.

"There's no doubt in my mind that I can fall in love with Roberto," Ali gushed afterwards.  "I thought Roberto was too good to be true but I feel like he really is just that good.  I'm realizing that Roberto could really be the one for me."
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-ali-fedotowsky-eliminates-bachelor-ty-brown-11300.php#2q1YSwVbCw1rHeDg.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Not enough Bryan this episode...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:53 pm

mysthelma wrote:Not enough Bryan this episode...
It was just enough for me Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Not enough Bryan this episode...
It was just enough for me Hugesmile
Touché  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:14 pm

IMO Roberto and Bryan are not similar - at all.

Roberto was not effusive and assertive and had "lines" which he was running around Ali. In fact he was sweating when he confessed he was falling in love with her and he was not the smoothest operator even when they tried to give him the rico suave edit. Sure Roberto spoke Spanish and did salsa dancing but he definitely wasn't the guy that says exactly the right thing --  it'd be categorizing two men with almost imo opposite personalities simply based on these 2 things to put Bryan and Roberto in the same box. imo the only guy that was exactly ready with the right move and statement at any moment and was assertive and effusive was Josh.

When Ali said "too good to be true" and when Rachel says IMO I don't even think they're describing the same thing. IMO Rachel is talking about Bryan's charm and smoothness while Ali imo was talking about how Roberto just seemed like the perfect man as he is - so gorgeous, kind, caring, sweet, successful etc. - how can he fall for her? Now thinking back Andi had the same fear and I do think she alluded to "too good to be true" which IMO is potentially more similar in context to what Rachel's dilemma is than Ali's IMO simply cos Andi was nervous about how Josh reacted to the lie detector test and she wasn't sure if she could "trust" her feelings to fall for Josh.

Jordan was pulled and prodded to confess as was Roberto. Shawn was more effusive but he definitely "lost his cool" and was emotional, shaken up rather than having smooth delivery and aggressive making out at any moment. Of the F1's the guy that had "lines" and smooth delivery, assertiveness similar to Bryan imo was Josh.

all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan