SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by marriedtoabaritone Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Aria wrote:
sublime wrote:Reid (Jillian's F3) got married yesterday.  

A picture of his wife, Brooke:

Brooke

A picture of Reid and his brother, Chad, before the ceremony:

Reid and Chad

Thanks for the link! Reid was the first contestant I ever fangirled over! Can't believe it's been almost a decade since that season. So happy for him - and I love that hashtag!

Those hashtags made me giggle, too. rotfl I'm excited for Reid to finally have his HEA.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Anyone else see Chase posted a photo of himself and tagging his athletics company and self-promoting while captioning the tragedy in Las Vegas? How heartless and narcissistic can someone be to make a tragedy about themselves and self-promotion... Appalling imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

I didn't see it, but how awful and disrespectful to the victims and their families.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Nick called Chase out and he deleted the post. Credit to both.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:05 pm

JMO but Chase gets no credit for me for deleting the post only after he was so publicly shamed and called out. The fact that this guy even thought this was a good idea at any point tells me everything I need to know about him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 pm

I would like to think he is superficially uneducated and is worth educating. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 pm

lleyki wrote:JMO but Chase gets no credit for me for deleting the post only after he was so publicly shamed and called out. The fact that this guy even thought this was a good idea at any point tells me everything I need to know about him.

Not going to disagree, but I am more generous with him because one time he donated 100% proceeds of his sales to support Florida hurricane victims so he earned some credits from me.
And in the midst of the tragedy, I am trying to look for the positive, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Calling people out in public is shaming and Nick gets no credit for doing that to Chase. He could have dm Chase, he doesn't get to be Saint Nick in my eyes. Chase post may be awful but it's no different from others posting offering prayers  about the tragedy and immediately go about their shilling or business as usual. Life goes on regardless.IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49b  TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:45 pm

mysthelma wrote:Calling people out in public is shaming and Nick gets no credit for doing that to Chase. He could have dm Chase, he doesn't get to be Saint Nick in my eyes. Chase post may be awful but it's no different from others posting offering prayers  about the tragedy and immediately go about their shilling or business as usual. Life goes on regardless.IMO

I respectfully disagree. No one is saying that Chase shouldn't be shilling but using a tribute message to shill is the absolute worst IMO. Would Chase do that if someone close to him was one of the victims? Using a tragedy to profit is not just insensitive to the multiple victims but shows a serious lack of empathy. Someone like that deserves to be called out publicly IMO. The idea that life goes on regardless IMO is why we wake up to a new incident every few weeks.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:55 pm

For people effected by these tragedies, life does not go on as always ever again. For most, things are forever changed.
Most everyone will get to a point in their own life where some type of personal tragedy will happen.  If not, those people are very lucky. JMO
Sensitivity is always a good thing. Chase may not have liked being called out and Nick probably could have called or texted, but the point is it was classless and crass during a mass tragedy. JMO
Over 559 people were effected on Sunday. What does it take? no idea I hope this is not water off a ducks back. I hope life doesn't go back to normal. I hope some serious problem solving goes on.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:08 pm

If anything should be called out and publicly shamed it should be someone like Chase who uses a tragedy and the worst mass shooting in US history to profit and self-promote. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:28 pm

I realize this is a reality tv discussion forum, but the REALITY is almost 58 innocent people died and 500 more were injured. This isn't about being a "fan" of dating show contestants! IMO.

Two long time friends of mine, along with 8 other of their family members were at the Jason Aldean concert to celebrate a family birthday. They were staying at the Luxor - across from Mandalay Bay. They are blessed to have escaped with their lives! An imbecile like Chase should be shamed for his gross insensitivity, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers