SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:48 pm

It'a a very poor reflection on the industry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:10 am

Does Wells from Jojo's season have a page? I really want to discuss his Instagram page and how he might be dating that girl from Modern Family.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:17 am

@casjacknick They're definitely dating! I know Wells had his Bachelorette and BIP threads, but I'm guessing they're locked now. But, anyways, cute couple! Danielle said she's never seen him so giddy over a girl and he talked on the pod how he met her parents, so it seems like it's getting serious quickly.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Thank you for letting me know! I follow him on Instagram and his latest post raised my eyebrows a bit. I wonder how they met? Anyway he is a cutie and she is a cutie so they can be cuties together. I have liked him in all of his seasons of this crazy show so it is nice to see him happy.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:26 pm

I know this is about the bachelor but After reading what Sarah hyland went through with that one ex of hers it’s nice to see her date a normal guy. And a cutie too!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Babescake Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Wells used to have a page. Him admitting he got hooked up with his new gf via social media isn't surprising.  The Jojo edit he got doesn't reflect his daily. He interviews stars. Of course flirt comes up imo. He is cute, unattached, sincere and humorous. Is anybody surprised he scored a girl off of SM? I'm more concerned SH barely takes breaks between bfs. And if her last relationship is an indicator, he did the dump. And now there is Wells.

Babescake

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Babescake wrote:Wells used to have a page. Him admitting he got hooked up with his new gf via social media isn't surprising.  The Jojo edit he got doesn't reflect his daily. He interviews stars. Of course flirt comes up imo. He is cute, unattached, sincere and humorous. Is anybody surprised he scored a girl off of SM? I'm more concerned SH barely takes breaks between bfs. And if her last relationship is an indicator, he did the dump. And now there is Wells.

She is young and does seem to fall hard very quickly. However, I have to defend her a little about the whole moving quickly from relationships. In terms of relationships that the public knows about (that is, since she's been famous) she was with one guy for like five years that she was seemingly very attached to until it came out after their break up that he was actually abusive. The whole story was pretty harrowing, including her co-star Julie Bowen having to come to her house and telling her to call the police because the guy was threatening her. 

After that relationship, it was almost a year before she and Dominic, her last boyfriend, started dating. And they had already been friends for years before they got together. And now she's with Wells. Another fact to remember is that in the world of celebrity, when a couple announces a split isn't always necessarily when the relationship ended. So in other words, it's more than likely that Sarah and Dominic were over for months before it was publicly announced.

I actually like this couple because I've always liked Wells and I think Sarah is adorable.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Yeah, she said in a IG comment that they broke up 5 months ago, but I saw fans of hers saying that they saw pap pics of them together in August. I do think she moves really fast (wearing a necklace with his initial *already*), but sometimes that works for people. They do seem really happy together! Apparently, Sarah is the one who reached out to Wells through SM according to Ben/Ashley's pod.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 am

People article:
Bachelorette Alum Wells Adams Confirms He Met Girlfriend Sarah Hyland Through Social Media

North

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Reid posted on twitter late yesterday that he and wife Brooke are expecting a baby girl in June 2018.

Congratulations to them!

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:06 pm

@marloon awwwww! That makes me so happy! I'm glad Reid got his happily ever after!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:07 pm

So happy for Reid and wife, Brooke!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers