Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] either or both laugh out loud
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9341

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:32 pm

It sounds like Ashley I. and Jared were kissing and holding hands while Dean and Kendall were very flirty at Stagecoach.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Couples I would like to see:
- Dean and Kendall
- Robert and Kristina
- Ashley and Jared (already together I think)
- Becca and her alias Clein, LOL!
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Someone posted a pic on reddit of Dean with his arms around Kristina at Stagecoach. That girl never learns it seems.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Some people just love misery. It's sad. Maybe I should start a bootcamp. Love yourself first 1.0 Oxygen mask theory.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32620

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Someone posted a pic on reddit of Dean with his arms around Kristina at Stagecoach. That girl never learns it seems.
Dean seems like a touchy feely kind of guy who puts his arms around just about anyone he feels a connection with including family members, friends, girlfriends, former girlfriends, fans. It doesn't necessarily mean they are getting back together JMO
jen689

Female Posts : 2699

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Oh I don't think they're getting back together at all. Dean's just being Dean and Kristina's letting him, IMO. If I had an ex who'd been stringing me along for months while going in and out of relationships with other people, I wouldn't be cuddling with him during a concert. I think they were hanging out during Coachella as well based on some sightings in other people's IG stories.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla on Sun May 06, 2018 8:11 pm

They’re definitely back together. He’s watching her dog Dixie while she’s in Kentucky. His roommate posted an IG story walking her.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 am

RS just posted his interview with Meredith Phillips, a former Bachelorette. She was allegedly sexually abused while she was the Bachelorette.
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

It's a very tough listen. RS is very bad at interviewing people, and this one was definitely out of his league. He was flustered and didn't know how to respond half the time and I don't blame him. Something just seems very off about her delivery, but maybe that's how she expresses herself normally? I didn't watch her season.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

I didn't get to finish listening to it and it's been a really long time since I've heard Meredith's voice, but it seemed off to me too. I did wonder if she was still struggling with alcoholism (or something else), because that's kind of the vibe that I was getting. Seems like she's had a really tough go, so I really wish her the best.

And...I don't even know how to respond to the sexual assault allegation. She seemed to imply that production paid the masseuse to drug her to relax; I wondered if it was something like a Xanak and it mixed with the alcohol and produced a roofie like effect. And then the masseuse just too advantage. It's terrible and I can't imagine going on with filming after something like that happened. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 pm

It was a hard interview to listen to. I found Meredith's season on YouTube. There is a similarity, I think but she definitely spoke much slower on the podcast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum