SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Michelle Money imo is a major crock. She has done some despicable things in her past and that would be great if she could talk about any of that and how she has grown from that, if she has, which I doubt, or if she has made amends to any of those people. IMO She has preyed on quite a few in her past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Michelle Money imo is a major crock. She has done some despicable things in her past and that would be great if she could talk about any of that and how she has grown from that, if she has, which I doubt, or if she has made amends to any of those people.  IMO She has preyed on quite a few in her past.

Care to elaborate? Curious minds (mine) want to know!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:15 pm

Done. :gotcha:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Some of the women from Nick's season are going to be on an episode of "Fear Factor".

Bachelor Nation alums Corinne Olympios, Rachel Lindsay, Vanessa Grimaldi, Danielle Maltby, and Alexis Waters will also be participating in a special episode of Fear Factor, dubbed "For the Love of Fear"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-alums-are-going-on-fear-factor-it-will-be-more-traumatizing-than-a-2-on-1-date-9602758/amp
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Omg is Vanessa nuts?  After what the squad did to her? I guess she is hoping to win $ for nobetteryou...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:52 pm

So I just saw a commercial for Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta and Britt from Chris S season is on looking for a dress. She wasn't picked to be the Bette, but it seems she is getting married before Kaitlyn. She says her wedding is in two months so I am assuming she is already married since the show has to be taped and edited before airing. Have we head anything?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:05 pm

@Sprite looks like her thread is in the archives, but there is info, pics and vids of Britt and Jer.

Britt Nilsson
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 pm

They got married in September and there weren't anymore posts after that. I just recently moved that thread, not long ago into archives. If anyone wants it brought back up let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Yes, quite a HEA, imo. Happy for her and wish her he best.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:50 pm

Well I just saw the commercial and the episode will be next week so it will be interesting to see what she tried on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 pm

April Brockman Bachelor Canada got married to that handsome guy of hers!! She looks lovely! It's an IG story and I can't grab the pics when they are rolled like that.

Congrats April and Michael!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17951206501070072/?hl=zh-cn

april_brockman
https://www.instagram.com/april_brockman/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:22 am

Oh she looks so beautiful and happy. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers