Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:23 am

I always thought Kiptyn was super overrated too, and pretty boring for TV, actually. A better guy than the SO MUCH FREAKING overrated Reid, *IMO*but also nothing to write home about.

I did like Kip's answer about Reid coming back to propose to Jillian... that he felt bad for Jill and her proposal day should be a happy one. He didn't feel badly for Reid. Subtext - Reid is a self absorbed, selfish douchnozzle. *IMO* Which is exactly how I always saw him too. laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup yup. I totally understand why Jillian chose who she did.
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

I've always liked Kiptyn but don't think he should have been on the show because he doesn't seem ready to commit. I understand it not being right with Tenley but it lasted a long time when (I'm sure) she thought there would be an engagement. Her current relationship seems to be in a far better place and they both seem very happy. Kiptyn's little guy is adorable and I don't have any problem with his name other than he's going to have to spell it for people forever. If nothing else, he's always got a family with his son.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12345

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:18 am

I always feel unseay when a child's name is being made fun of. Sure, some of them are unusual, but I would like to think most parents choose the name with love and expectation. Who knows maybe there's a special story behind Kiptyn's son's name? all Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:20 am

What's the kid's name, Koltyn? The spelling is ugh. I don't mind the name as much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What's the kid's name, Koltyn? The spelling is ugh. I don't mind the name as much.

Well, ya know, when Kiptyn (formerly with Tenley) and Samm procreate, they aren't going to go with just common Colten. laugh out loud

(I actually kind of like the name Kiptyn, the name, and really love the name Tenley. But they are fake and made up. laugh out loud)

I agree the spelling Koltyn is kinda atrocious. I bet they were trying to tie it into Kiptyn.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting

Awe, I miss Des's cast and Sharlene is always a favority. Kaitlyn, Ben, JoJo and Nick's contestants are not as interesting to me. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9875

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting

Awww, my Fig Newton is gonna be a Papa! So happy for them. Smiley
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm

That's really nice for Zak & his wife!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12345

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 pm

To any Dylan Petitt fans out there, he has set up a GoFund me account to help pay for his mom's care. According to his FB account, she is battling lung cancer, is currently in rehab and wants to come home. He says he has exhausted all other avenues of support. Please consider donating if you can. Sorry I don't have the link.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To any Dylan Petitt fans out there, he has set up a GoFund me account to help pay for his mom's care.  According to his FB account, she is battling lung cancer, is currently in rehab and wants to come home.  He says he has exhausted all other avenues of support.  Please consider donating if you can. Sorry I don't have the link.

That sucks. He has had a tough go at it. I found him very cute, thoughtful and not a fameho on Andi's season so GL and well wishes to his family. That is a toughie. Poor guy. I always loved him and Brian O's bromance. Seemed much more pure and real when compared to people like RoSe now.

Last edited by Kels0012 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum