Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh my gosh what a lovely family. Her little guy is so flippin cute. I looked through her IG, beautiful pictures filled with love! Good looking guy who is a

10th Planet Jiu Jitsu black belt under Master Eddie Bravo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

affraid

Congrats to all!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54136

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by TheLurker on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:16 pm

And more lovely news in the Bachelor world: Shawn is currently attending the wedding of fellow Bachelorette 11 alum, Joshua Albers! (ETA: Totally forgot he was also on BIP!)

I'll edit to add more pics if I see more
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Source: shawn_booth18 IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting! I forgot about him but loved him on Kaitlyn's season. He reminds me of Prince Harry. That venue looks lovely!

She has quite the impressive resume! Wow!

Her IG which has some engagement pics in it.

Congrats Joshua and Allison!

:married

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54136

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Graham Bunn on Almost Famous Pod (around 1/3 mark)
Podcast link

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:59 am

Hmmm randomly googled some pics..is big difference between her instagram photos and her paparazzi photos..makes me sad she doesnt own up on her body instead of changing it sad

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:09 am

And, IMO, she looks soooooo much better in the above!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33538

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm not crazy about the bikini. It looks like she bought it in the children's department (if you'd put a child in that). Of course, saying that is probably dating me.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice for Ryan and his wife. Where are you, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

A month later, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but I must have needed Thanksgiving to show my deepest gratitude for all that Ryan BOWERS (he really all-caps'd her last name like it's on a trophy rofl) has brought to my life since Maynard's season. I am richly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Seriously, the man got everything that he wanted. And no other contestant will ever come thisclose to RyGuy in my book. What a time!  

CC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2pop

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:02 pm

So good to see you here, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hi

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13486

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:00 pm

E! News @enews
"Happy birthday Sarah Hyland! You're perfect and I love you most." eonli.ne/2R6ag9g pic.twitter.com/firGrMrmne
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
E! News @enews
"Happy birthday Sarah Hyland! You're perfect and I love you most." eonli.ne/2R6ag9g pic.twitter.com/firGrMrmne

beatingheart
I think this is a great example of serendipity.
I don’t find it unusual that people from different Bach seasons meet each other and date as it becomes a form of alumni dating pool post-shows however can’t imagine Sarah & Wells would have ever crossed paths had she not seen him on tv and tweeted about the show. Really cute rom com style start to a great relationship.
He didn’t find love on the show but love found him because of it Smiley

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:18 pm

I'm pretty sure Sarah slid into Wells' DM's. She's openly admitted it. I think she started following him, having been a fan of his when she saw him on JoJo's season, he followed back, there were a few flirty exchanges and Sarah was the one who took the plunge and DM'ed him. I like that they made it work long distance for awhile, still being cautious, before Wells took the plunge to move from Nashville to LA to be with her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum