SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:01 pm

@Cocoasneeze oh my! That's horrible of Danielle, if true.

An example IMHO of love is blind and clearly not seeing the forest for the trees.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Wishing Danielle self-love as to me she appears to be a lovely person with an admirable job and a big heart. Choose yourself first next time and the right man will come into your life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:49 pm

@Cocoasneeze - As the saying goes, "how you get them, is how you lose them"...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:26 pm

maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Du_BpBLWoAA3IRO
E! News @enews
Paul Calafiore is speaking out after Danielle Maltby's emotional Instagram: "I had no idea I was blocked by Danielle until I received an email from her. I didn't beg to be unblocked, I asked why I was blocked when we could just talk like adults." eonli.ne/2CqzRoo pic.twitter.com/4hRfSZG9co
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Ugh, Paulie f***ing sucks, period. I still can’t believe that Danielle fell for his BS. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Well us weekly is reporting Paulie and Cara have split....the guy is a douche lorde.

Danielle deserve better than this jerk and needs to move on without looking back.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenges-cara-maria-sorbello-and-paulie-calafiore-split/

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49b  maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Her big mistake was believing him from the start. I hope she sticks with normal guys in the future and stays away from reality show people. maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:15 am

mysthelma wrote:Well us weekly is reporting Paulie and Cara have split....the guy is a douche lorde.

Danielle deserve better than this jerk and needs to move on without looking back.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenges-cara-maria-sorbello-and-paulie-calafiore-split

Not surprising as Cara Marie goes through men like a virus does a hospital.. I think she's about bedded most of the men on The Challenge. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Very sweet post by Kiptyn. (F2 Jillian Harris's season)

maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 46920995_2245492679060707_5550407952161989257_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram

Kaanapali, Hawaii
kiptyn Health and family. With those two things we have it all. Being a single Dad things could really have turned out differently but I’m so lucky. Not only do I have the easiest, positive natured little guy but I also have my parents who are close by (and basically like another set of parents) and Koltyn’s Mom and I get along incredibly well, doing our best co-parenting. So thankful for another epic Maui trip this week with my son and parents. Cheers to another year of good health, family and adventures. Wishing that for all of you as well.  #family #health #adventure #maui #bigfish #littlefish #holidays #thankful

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtbODInokj/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:23 pm

https://youtu.be/BgJSid_2xG0

Adam Lambert sings Cher's "Believe". Posting this for all the former contestants who have split in 2018.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Very sweet post by Kiptyn. (F2 Jillian Harris's season)

maui - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 46920995_2245492679060707_5550407952161989257_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram

Kaanapali, Hawaii
kiptyn Health and family. With those two things we have it all. Being a single Dad things could really have turned out differently but I’m so lucky. Not only do I have the easiest, positive natured little guy but I also have my parents who are close by (and basically like another set of parents) and Koltyn’s Mom and I get along incredibly well, doing our best co-parenting. So thankful for another epic Maui trip this week with my son and parents. Cheers to another year of good health, family and adventures. Wishing that for all of you as well.  #family #health #adventure #maui #bigfish #littlefish #holidays #thankful

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtbODInokj/

Wondering if Kiptyn will ever settle down with one woman. He's a good man, just an enigma to me.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:31 pm

TheLurker wrote:Bob Guiney and his wife just had their baby! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq73jOjjBvX/

Overlake Hospital, as in Bellevue, Washington????
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers