Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm sorry the ladies went through this because obviously they were not in a position to think clearly or understand they were being played. I haven't a clue who that guy is or who Cara is. I didn't read the whole twitter thread, but it's very obvious to me there were a ton of excuses that neither Danielle or Cara had any common sense to think there was something off.  

I can tell you, I would never ever be in that position. One hint of talking/flirting to someone else, it's ciao for me. I have zero tolerance. If I'm in love with someone, I have no desire for anyone else's attention. It should work both ways IMHO.

word Seriously. Do they need to be hit by a Mack truck? How much more info does there need to be for these women to get it? If a man has that kind of track record why in the world would they think he would miraculously change ... just for them? IMO they are idiots and need to stop making excuses for themselves. Start using your brains ladies!!!

I agree. And with Cara and Danielle, it wasn't even just stories from other women, or live feeds of Big Brother. He spun ridiculous stories to both of them, and they bought it enough to continue a relationship with him. Cara posted on her insta pictures of Paulie in her bed, when Danielle questioned him, he explained that Cara was starting her photography career again, Paulie needed professional pictures of himself, so they joined forces. Every kiss etc was explained to Danielle, that it was just for the show. And Danielle bought it. Cara questioned why Paulie had travelled to Mexico (with Danielle), and she bought is explanation, that his family was some sort of mafia family, he had to travel to Mexico to help them with business. All this both women bought.

This doesn't excuse him at all, he's the one at fault, but why did the women drop their brains and common sense at the door when they got together with this guy? Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3540

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chelsea Roy has found love post ‘Bachelor in Paradise’
Chelsea’s New Boyfriend
According to Bustle, Chelsea has a new boyfriend and has even made it Instagram official. The boy in the photo’s name is Casin Ward. Casin Ward appears to be a high up marketing officer for a company called hoo.be Ping. He also appears to have gorgeous blue eyes which Chelsea notes in the caption using the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That’s not the only hashtag Chelsea uses, she also added a nickname hashtag, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It looks like Chelsea is really happy.

more here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the update on Ryan Bowers. What a sweet lovely little girl, and beautiful family. I looked through Ryan's IG and saw the cute pics of his son as well. It's nice to see former contestants move on and be happy.

I don't really remember Chelsea but it looks like she's happy. Ocean eyes, no kidding!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54190

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:47 am

Yes, GA, really ocean eyes!
Chelsea Roy participated in both Arie’s season of The Bachelor and the most recent season of Bachelor in Paradise. She is a mom. I always liked her and wanted her to be happy. So very happy for her now.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Nice for Chelsea. He does have nice eyes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13494

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Not sure where to post this but I think it’s precious so needed to find a place 

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting. Naturally I'm wondering... question

They make a great couple with enough balance of quirkiness and harshness in a good way.

I wish them both well.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:45 am

Lily is in Australia right now. Dean is actually visiting her. Courtney must have reposted this trip from before.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 am

They took this trip the end of November. It was Lily's trip to blog her travels and Courtney ended up going with her at the last minute. They both posted IG stories while on the trip so it doesn't surprise me that Courtney put together a video. He likes doing that kind of stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:41 pm

UsWeekly Online posted an article that Nikki is not longer with her husband, Tyler.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks, it's being discussed in their thread.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:29 am

Kenny King off the market 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum