SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 DwV4aJ4XcAA5ht2
E! News @enews
Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams are cute as ever, nip slip or not. eonli.ne/2CURGfw pic.twitter.com/Udx8Mz859j
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:24 pm

albean99 wrote:Lesley Murphy from Sean's season has a boyfriend. There's a pic of the two of them in the link. I'm happy for her.  bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 4256136633
lesleyannemurphy wrote:Boy meets world - World, meet boy. Thought it was about time to let y’all in on the newest addition to The Road Les Traveled! We’re 3 continents down together...with the next one being Alex’s home country soon. Finally making it to hometowns y’all Smiley

source

I'm happy for her! She is a remarkable young lady.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 pm

JJ Lane just posted on his instagram that he just got engaged.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:15 pm

USweekly.com has an article if someone wants to bring it over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Congrats to both of them. She is beautiful.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-jj-lane-is-engaged-to-kayla-hughes/

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Kayla-Hughes-JJ-Lane-engaged

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 50270373_254797285417897_1785125739837881026_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

jjhlane
She said YES!!! I can’t wait to marry my best friend, my love, and the woman that has made me better since the day we met! .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMpxthhh5z/

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 49907016_2128974087413838_4865825786611202193_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn
kayhughes9
Does this ring make me look.... ENGAGED??!!! I said yes to the man of my dreams and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMpzwQnybg/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 am

Good for JJ. I wonder what he does now? The article said he's a former corporate banker.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:53 am

I don't remember him. Who's season was he on? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:04 am

He was on Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Season and BIP Season 2.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 pm

Craig Robinson is on RS' podcast talking about his alcoholism, drug addiction and a previous suicide attempt. That' so sad, especially since he was devastated after Gia's death and even organized some event on suicide prevention in her name if I'm not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm just listening to the RS podcast right now. Craig is very brave to be talking about all of this. I hope it helps him and anyone else listening who may have alcoholism/addiction issues or a loved one that does.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

I've always liked Craig and wish him all the best in his recovery.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:52 pm

There are many who unfortunately become trapped on the carousel of alcoholism or drug addiction. This is a very serious disease and I would suspect none trapped ever raised their hand in kindergarten saying they wanted to be opioid addict or alcoholic when they grew up.
When you cross that line in the sand, there is no care free going back.  No vicodin post surgery. No champagne at a wedding toast. This is a very real reality to a huge population.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers